How does female loneliness compare to male loneliness?

how does female loneliness compare to male loneliness?

Attached: Froukje - Licht en Donker.png (1168x618, 1.08M)

It's deeper and worse because women have it easy, so being lonely is much, much harder.

Being self-inflicted doesn't make it better, it's mental illness despair all the way down.

Attached: 1648641010211.jpg (723x6185, 1.33M)

It doesn't exist, for starters

It's much more shallow and easier to fix

women frequently have large social groups their entire lives. most men don't have any friends beyond coworkers once they hit their mid twenties.

Female loneliness is relative loneliness. Male loneliness is absolute loneliness.

tales from an ugly 30 year old fembot incoming
>men just try to use you as a cum sock especially the guys you are attracted to whereas the guys you aren't attracted to want to date you and treat you good
>most hobby groups are male dominated so constant drama
>you become reclusive as a result
>before you know it, your 30 and alone
>you're invalidated online
story of my life

boohoo chad doesnt like me nooooooo

They still have a boyfriend so its not real

Actually fuck off

it's quite a bit easier to fix, since people are more welcoming towards females and will even go out of their ways to invite you to social interaction
there's also a very good chance that even if your social circle or community reject and push you away, some savior figure will show up out of nowhere, someone will reach out their hand and offer help, unlike with men

So you're basically saying you have it the same as a 30 year old ugly lonely guy but you have the added benefit of sex and actually being wanted.
Oh the misery.

then be a cum receptacle?

Hence, females have it easier socially

>every single "fembot" gets pumped and dumped by chad
>still does it constantly and complains about non chads (sub 8 men) actually wanting to give them a meaningful relationship
>comes on here to shit on lonely, miserable men as a way to cope with chad never loving and picking her
w*men were a mistake. this entire board is just a way to fuel my hatred for women.

see, it's hard to feel bad for this because it's a hell of your own making
if anything, i feel bad for the guys who'd "treat you good", and that just makes you more of a villain

If larp bretty gud bait, if not just more proof women have it easier because even the lonely ones get sex easily.

>the guys you aren't attracted to want to date you and treat you good
So since it isnt chad, you rather choose to stay alone because you "deserve better"
Thanks for admitting that you are not like us at all, and do not belong here.

I'll bet the guys you aren't attracted to are average to a bit above average looking and are approximately your looks match. Your standards are just too high. You deserve to be alone. You did it to yourself. Men lower their standards all the time.

>I'll bet the guys you aren't attracted to are average

Theyre probably balding dude. Its a deal breaker and 80% of white men go bald.