How do i get a long hair happy bf like pic related that won't treat me like a meat hole?

how do i get a long hair happy bf like pic related that won't treat me like a meat hole?
i just want to be loved and cuddled

Attached: Screenshot_2022-09-15-17-22-53-35_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg (525x736, 154.2K)

i have long hair and a red beard and i am quite happy all the time.

i dunno though, how would you get me?

no, you are a manlet. I want a tall bf no incel

if you were really my type i'd get you by spending time with you
>baking
>long walks
mostly my two hobbies

i don't look as soft as that guy, but he reminds me a lot of my long-haired coworker.
I'm not a fan of long walks, but if you wanted to spend time with me in the garden, I would appreciate your company.

I have long hair but I'm also a 31 year old wizard.

i'll love you, but im not good with physical contact

Dang that sounds nice I have long hair just past my shoulders cuz my brother made me cut it for his wedding a while back but it has grown back
I actually learned how to make dreads a year or two ago but I have combed them out since
Do you know any other girls who appreciate this?
But yeah things I like are walks/hiking/hammock camping etc. but just like chill exploring, I do some sports, watching the stars, writing shitty haikus and other prose/poetry, idk I am into some different things
I need to study the scriptures and work on my spiritual life too

>inb4 OP will reject every one of you simps

Attached: 1663256377518.jpg (606x701, 219.4K)

Same basically
fuqqit idc about posting a picture of my friend for reference haha if you catch my drift
maybe it can show how hopeless it is
that we are all doomed to be lonely no matter what we look like
this
also

Attached: IMG_20220915_114315_088.jpg (960x1280, 187.8K)

desu if she jumped at me with her contact I wouldn't add her anyways, I'm just making conversation and getting her to talk about how she would woo her man. I'm in DMs with a girl I quite like and we're meeting up on Sunday, so I'm not going to overcomplicate things with some fembot.

i like how soft and sweet he looks
you're way older than me user
i'm terrible with physical contact even though i crave touch
it's contradictory but i can't help it
i don't really have any friends so i wouldn't know sorry user
i don't see the point of having an e bf anyway
i want real interactions
he's cute but i'd be terrified to even approach him
i hope everything goes well for you user

my coworker is cool, he's a singer in a band and he takes off from the work we do together at times to go touring. but he's been dating his girlfriend since high school, so no such luck.

>i hope everything goes well for you
yeah me too. I'm optimistic but I have a slight feeling it won't work out. I think our meetup on Sunday will confirm or dispel that feeling though.

>you're way older than me user
I know, it's over for me

Attached: 8.jpg (400x400, 25.66K)

what arises the suspicions that it won't work out user?
i feel sorry for you user
i hope you'll find someone that loves you someday

guys have long hair because they don't like to cooperate, good luck with that

You can get a gun and shoot your self in the head

what do you even mean ?
oreganon

The last two days i've been trying to talk to her on the phone after she gets out of her work, then she goes ghost for several hours and it's too late for us to have that call. I haven't heard her voice yet. two days ago, she said her cousin surprised her at home and took up her time, and yesterday it was because she dropped her phone and cracked it + some other thing that she's stressed about today and hasn't gone into any details about. On top of that, she joked about me paying for her meal (like not one that we will have together, but her lunch for that day before we met) and then this morning she asked me about my bank, but said she wanted to send me money when I told her that I wasn't going to share those details. That and she's been very affectionate. I told her how I feel about money talks this early on, and she has acknowledged my feelings and said she won't mention it until I'm ready to talk about it, so if there's something to be suspicious about, she'll bring it up again, otherwise I can count it as a faux pas.

I've had scams attempted on me before, and unlike the other ones, I feel that this girl is genuinely herself, it's not all love bombing, and she talks about where she says she's from like she's actually from there. Still the fact that I haven't heard her voice yet and the mentions of money have me on edge.

>you're way older than me user
okay so why be ageist?
In terms of relationship experience you may even have more than him
Why shouldn't he just lie about his age or get a fake ID?
Why punish honesty?

i'd be wary too
there's something fishy
but maybe she's just shy and clumsy
anyway i hope everything turns out fine for you user