Oh you're depressed? You should get a monotonous, low wage, low prestige job that will fix it

>oh you're depressed? You should get a monotonous, low wage, low prestige job that will fix it
How the fuck is that supposed to work

Attached: 1629623276270.png (982x803, 564.48K)

It doesn't help much but it has something to do with pretending it does.

their plan is that your suicide that you will be driven for solves the depression, which in essence it does

>just do repetitive tasks for 8 hours every day to fix your depression
seems legit

well it lets you afford your own place as long as you arent in a super expensive city. Even in nyc or LA you can get a 1bdr for $1400, which sounds like a lot, but minimum wage is $15 there, so even at minwage you can afford rent. Even out in shitty midwestern cities many wagie jobs are paying $15 or higher because zoomers dont work, and rent is much lower there. You can even just work parttime if you find a place on the cheap side.

Your life only really starts once you get to live on your own, and having a place is basically the bare mininum for dating or even having friends as an adult, so theres that.

Also, most of your coworkers will have far more depressing lives than you, so thats always a pick me up.

It sounds sort of retarded, but I can guarantee that getting out of the house and having the opportunity to interact with people, while doing whatever bullshit you're qualified for, will help your mental state. At least try working part time.

In reality you're only qualified to mop the tiles of a supermarket and you won't even really care about your coworkers since nothing in your company organisation is made for that goal, as even the coffee machine rooms will have been designed for maximum profits and minimum productivity lost.

Maybe try working at a thrift store? My high school job was at one, and I was able to build friendly relationships with my coworkers, despite being a completely friendless autist beforehand.

Nothing works, pussy is a lie, get euthanized asap

>oh you're depressed? You should just monotonously scroll an image board all day, that constantly reaffirms your believes of worthlessness.

Utter shit advice by normalfags, ignore it

Congrats on your "HS job". I dropped HS aged 16 and have only find work one year out of the past 7. Now I could aswell send a piece of swiss cheese instead of my resumee to any employer for what it's worth.

Do neets not understand that working to improve their own life pays off long term and actually feels good short term when you know your life is getting better with every passing day? I've experienced depression and while you're depressed the idea of working or being active sounds awful but once I get to working on something I actually feel better. The flow state is the best mental state and you need it to feel good. When neets talk about basic human activities like they're (((jew))) plots to exploit them it really shows how undeveloped their understanding of life is, and how they dont understand their own independence and what it means. Keep thinking that and pretend self improvement is actually a psyop or whatever, people who work hard have better lives and feel better day to day.

It works by making it so you don't have the time or energy to think about how much you fucking hate yourself and how laughably shit and pointless your life is.

A job at minimum wage is 100x harder for me than it is for anyone else. Why should I bother when disability welfare is 80% of that ammount for a stress-free life?

Fair, people like you are why no one should pay taxes

>working to improve their own life pays off long term and actually feels good short term
None of those are true.
Stress from work will only shorten your life. Women have already lost quite some of their former longer life-expectation since they were fool enough to start wageslaving too.
The longterm payoffs, aka retirement are getting worse and less livable every year, which is only exacerbated by the continued population decline.
And you got to be one well-indoctrinated sheep to ever feel good about having your daily schedule set by someone else and wasting your day by making money for others while having to deal with people you do not want to be around.
Personally I only found it depressive and dreary.
Working made going to sleep at night into a horrorshow and caused me to hate my life on waking up in the morning.
Never going back to that shit.

Actually do, if the middle class collectively stopped paying taxes they'll have to take from the richest banks and corporations in order to stay a working government.

Dislike my job, but I feel so much worse when on the dole.

Agreed, however I like how people don't want to give their hard earned bux to "societal leeches" yet everyone has been doing this same to faggot entitled boomers who retired with a hefty pension at age 50 while owning a 2800sq foot house that they bought at age 22

Therapists are not meant to help you, they're meant to keep society safe from you

The people that tell you that are miserable wagies who feel they need to make money in order to buy things to impress other people that dont really give shit, they want you to be as miserable as they are.