I think Im developing feelings for someone again, I have a tight feeling in my chest, my heart is racing, Im so happy

I think Im developing feelings for someone again, I have a tight feeling in my chest, my heart is racing, Im so happy

Attached: CD94FCA5-2FA7-4BE1-BD42-788ED23F14E2.jpg (690x751, 139.88K)

Is this one of those obsessive stalker feelings, or is this someone you actually talk to regularly?

most likely obsessive stalker feelings. girl probably pays not attention to him. PRETTY WEIRD AND PREDATORY OP

I hate that feeling. Legitimately had a panic attack the last time I felt like that because of how horrifying the idea of going back to feeling alone was.

We have talked. But I think its the former to be honest.
She does actually know I exist, and Its not predatory, I only have the best intentions user

Attached: 647C4392-A217-4F21-95D8-148A190BE070.jpg (720x720, 68.95K)

Nnooooo you can't think about someone else when they aren't around and plan to make them a part of your life noooooo nooo you have to act on instinct in the moment like a stupid retard animal or it isn't naturallllll

I hate the low iq I hate the low iq

if you have to think that far ahead, including actions, verbal attempts, and more it's weird. no regular, smart, or socialized male has to do that. keep having obsessive thoughts though.

Who says anything about "have to"?

I want to do it. It's call strategy. You're supposed to try to get what you want out of this world. If someone gives me a good feeling I owe it to both myself and them to do my best for them. I'd like the mother of my children to come into my life as a result of deliberate action,not ooga booga sex feel good. I want my children to go to a good school, I want my wife to live in a nice house. I want my wife to be compatible with me in the long term. All of this is an expression of love and desire from a genuine place.

You are a filthy animal chasing pleasure and intinct

and this is why you'll and everyone else here will be alone. you all overthink and thats the definition of plotting, not strategy. keep it up and see if it works for you, dipshit.

Not the guy you were replying too, but I do actually have a strategy and it does work, whether it be online or in person, and it always works. Maybe you can generalize most of the people here into a group but not me

Attached: D89810F7-C38A-47C4-8075-5E19D2CCFA2F.jpg (750x885, 108.46K)

>low iq person shaming me for thinking

Many such cases. Sad.

Wait a minute, are you me?

No user Im not you lol, why would I be you?

Attached: C24FBFD4-6A44-46DF-8041-C5E9B3BCF8DB.jpg (594x743, 148.59K)

you talk like someone i know and i am afraid for the person you are developing feelings for

Who do you think I am? Im kind of curious who you think I am

Attached: DF9DBD88-1225-4DA5-8CB4-D17EE55A4C7C.jpg (540x767, 49.96K)

I'm the dick head defending him, and I want to know what you're so afraid of.

This never ends well. Unless she is doing the chasing stay away, and even if one does still be careful.

Im not a monster user, I would never hurt anyone, its just a harmless little crush

Attached: 29765BA1-9BC5-4D93-ADDE-D1405E9EAD10.jpg (563x873, 107.94K)

Noooo user you can't crush on women you need to use them like disposable fuck meat, and then leave them when you're done. Doing anything but this is predatory and creepy.

Ah I guess I must be old fashioned, what can I say Im a hopeless romantic

Attached: A121E62B-4779-4157-9588-9289FE51BA6E.jpg (454x454, 71.38K)

I just wish someone would actually argue against what I'm saying instead of ignoring my posts. These people are a bunch of demons