They fear and orgasm endlessly to the true multiverse where Bridget is a straight male Nazi

They fear and orgasm endlessly to the true multiverse where Bridget is a straight male Nazi.

Attached: EF509354-C026-4AC2-98A9-93B6A47957C0.jpg (800x450, 78.2K)

so is this thing a tranny, a woman, a femboy? what the fuck is it?
and most importantly, who the fuck cares?

Haha yeah thinking about powerful white men really scares me and doesn't make my Asian penis be hard!!!

Isn't Bridget just a bounty hunter?

Trannies are trying to build up enough buzz to force the devs into saying that he(crossdressing boy, because reasons), is not a boy, or a regular faggot, but in actuality a transsexual.
Troons are literally ruining homosexuality, and it's sort of funny.

no-one who's that much of a turbo twink can be 100% straight, user

bridget is a girl, the dev said this, she's trans, end of

>boys cannot be feminine!!! They must be a manly man or a troon!!!
It's all so fucking tiresome
I can like girls and be cute as well

>end of
true lol

Attached: troon ward.png (578x636, 170.25K)

I keep hearing this "the dev said so" excuse but I'm never linked to the dev actually saying this.

If the devs tell you 41% yourself will you also do that?

>teehee i'm not a girl, i'm just a boy who wears dresses and makeup and takes pills to make myself look more like a woman and... has a female name... but i'm totes a boy!

>inb4 bullshit semantics about how female pronouns are actually male in japan

Attached: 1663177213640446.png (738x650, 255.37K)

Funny how the narrative was "breaking the gender norms", but the tranny narrative is incompatible with that so they're completely contradicting themselves now

Why wear a dress for just under a decade if you hate people calling you a girl? You're bound to question your identity by then.

Your goddess is taking it so well lmfaooo

Attached: 1663201638274916.png (662x654, 668.7K)

>You're bound to question your identity by then.
That's like saying that just because you're a dogfucking furry faggot, eventually you're going to self-identify as a dog and get surgery to look more like one.
It's the only rational outcome!

I'm so happy you came out as trans

was a femboy, retconned to be a tranny with the latest version of guilty gear.

Troons come out twice, once as a tranny, and once again when the reality check hits. RIP.

Attached: final fag parade.png (606x550, 334.11K)

I have seen a lot of hentai of him fuckin the red haired samurai lady. Femboy on female is top kino.