I plan on killing myself tomorrow evening by jumping infront of the metro...

I plan on killing myself tomorrow evening by jumping infront of the metro. What are some last things i should get in order? I haven't told any of my family about it, should i write a suicide not or would that just make things worse?

Anything i should do with bank accounts, housing, phone, etc?

Attached: 1662265202167505.jpg (640x798, 91.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-If2r9ENQfA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pussy. Don't know the reasons you're trying to off yourself but you're a pussy. You've probably lived a good life overall and you're still weak enough to let some minor bullshit get to your head lmao. Thanks for doing all of us a favor you weak minded cunt.

>worried about "making things worse"
>wants to jump in front of the metro
lmao

Well i live in europe so i don't have access to guns, it's the best option available.

Yeah, you should start by growing the balls to actually kill yourself first.
If you weren't a pussy you'd have done it already instead of posting here.
People who actually manage to kill themselves are more courageous than you will ever be bitch.

have fun thinking about your relatives getting fined over your actions

Don't leave any form of note, message, or reasoning. They do not deserve it.
It terms of suggestions, I would try and pick a less messy option, one that would force you to do it, no matter what.
Ultimately it is your choice, if you want to do it, do not let others tell you otherwise.
Goodbye fren.

Ok, i won't. I don't know what would be less messy, my mind is set on the metro now, i already planned the time and station.

youtube.com/watch?v=-If2r9ENQfA

Idk ur life situation but I hope u hesitate and find some sort of hope after turning back from doing it
>Anything i should do with bank accounts, housing, phone, etc?
Burn everything u own so they dont have a remembrance of u kek
Not from europe but pretty sure rope exists in europe, maybe try that instead?

>Not from europe but pretty sure rope exists in europe, maybe try that instead?
I don't know what to hang it on, i live in an apartment so i can't easily start drilling into the roof for a hook

>runs from all responsibilities and challenges of life
M-muh courage!

you're gonna traumatize some random person and possibly get a number of people involved in legal problems if you jump in front of a metro

you're worried about your family, but you will literally ruin someone's life and possibly put an otherwise happy person where you are right now

pls don't

Ending your life takes the biggest amount of balls you fucking retard. I bet you don't even have the courage to cut yourself with a knife let alone jump in front of a metro you absolute chimp retard.

Have sex.

oregano

it also takes a tremendous amount of courage to fuk ur mum. what's your point?

Before you do that, do you mind telling us your story? Is life really that bad?

I wanted to do a engineering degree in uni, now that i am here i realise i am too stupid for it, my only choice is to drop out, so this is end of the line for me. I wanted to do one thing in life and i'm too stupid for it.

why not use a simple asphyxiant, all you need is a helium, argon or nitrogen tank, some tubing and a cpap mask. It'll be a lot less painful and you wont fuck over any poor wage slaves

They dilute helium tanks nowadays to prevent suicides.

And if you fuck it up you might wake up with horrible brain damage perhaps even blindness.

I'm sure you don't care but I hope you pick one with no driver in front to see that gruesome spectacle.