I want a fembot to verbally dominate and humiliate me

i want a fembot to verbally dominate and humiliate me

Attached: 1663236945912429.jpg (948x592, 233.28K)

would you settle for a trannie fembot tho

fembots arent real
trannies arent women and never will be so they can never be """""""fembots"""""""""

People like you are the reason women are allowed to speak their mind without fear of being punished. Pathetic. You're just another enabler responsible for the modern feminism movement.

i want women to speak their mind, funky funky all the time, tell me what you want in life, funky funky oh my.

got a contact? orgeg

But fembots want exactly the same just from chads. Theyre not interested in putting effort into entertaining losers like you if its not for cash.

Yes. Any here that want to humiliate and ominate me?

Sauce pls :D

For money that is?
That's actually hot. Accepting my place makes me horny

not for money. manipulating men is a hobby

Is it possible to shame femdomfags?

Is it really exciting if the guy already wants it? Surely, it's more rewarding when you do it with a normal guy

if they didn't want it then that'd be malevolent. but you do have a point, most of the guys i talked to from here didn't know they wanted it and then had fun with it

Best story greentext?

i'm ashamed (and too tired for a greentext) but i got a guy to write out everything he loves about me and everything he hates about me in a letter and have him cum on it. i still have the photo but it'd be odd to post such a personal thing even if i blocked the names out. i say ashamed because he was in a bad place mentally and it made him feel even worse to associate orgasms with the things he wrote about me with BUT i think he's doing better.

I get off on women being uppity because I know they can do nothing to me. I'm a big guy (for you) so a woman could never overpower me. A woman could also never destroy my social life because I have none. They have nothing to threaten me with, they are infinitely weak in my presence.

I mean I would do that theres something about a woman that makes you do stuff like that that kinda makes you feel special. He was in a bad way i get it but some get off from turning painful stuff into pleasure many of us on here that's for sure.

You will never have this. Keep dreaming weirdo.

If its convincing enough then yes....

Damn, that's hot desu

i just want a woman to hit me but like don't insult me like i'm self conscious and shit