I keep getting left on read

i keep getting left on read

Attached: 5C0851C4-EFD0-48EB-A978-A597EA54E72A.png (240x240, 81.8K)

>Trying
>Using dating apps
Just give up user.

>l read your post

Sometimes it's over. You had the balls to try. You did everything you could, user. I can't even start a profile.

It's as if you don't exist, hey?

>you arent tall/strong/tattooed/smooth/aggressive/alpha enough to be my alphafucks and you arent rich enough to be my betabuxx, please improve and try again or leave me alone forever
this is basically what they are saying without saying it

Attached: 0C71FAC4-3FCB-486D-814F-02F8C7166535.jpg (627x391, 93.73K)

say something nasty and they might react in some way

He probably hasn't shown his face yet so most of that doesn't apply. He's just boring.

you need to be more engaging. this is an art form, but it's one that can be learned. start with a genuine interest in the other party (but don't just ask them questions endlessly)

nah the women are really fucking boring and have no interests or hobbies. then we have to carry conversations because they have worse social skills than we do and their entire life consists of drinking after work

>man has to be interesting, smart, engaging, cultured, handsome, rich
>woman needs to have a hole
Fuck this shit I'm building a robowaifu

It wasn't always like this. Man just needed to have a family to arrange a marriage, even poor men married poor women.
Remember what feminism took from you

women are whores who seek attention from multiple men , they'll claim they are genuinely interested to get maximum replies from you but really they are craving chad cock and will drop you the second they are able. cut your losses and move to a girl that genuinely wants to talk to you. usually in person in best. whores online use internet as a safety net because they know they'll never meet you

i met her at the club and danced with her. while texting I accidentally mentioned the word boyfriend so i guess that reminded her that she has a boyfriend and she just stopped replying. WTF

who was in the wrong here?
>i will spike it on you anytime anyplace
she mentioned she plays volleyball for her college

Attached: EAD9588D-961C-437B-8E86-9DC4F2116D78.jpg (1125x1992, 281.86K)

was thinking of saying
>did your boyfriend forbid you from texting me or something
or
>does your boyfriend not allow you to have friends

is there any salvaging this shit or should i just quit while im behind, save my dignity, and move on? this girl is really pretty and my type

I think it's probably unsalvageable, but there's no harm in trying a bit more, so I think it's fine to send another message in a while asking/mentioning something entirely different.
I wouldn't mention the boyfriend again though, if mentioning him pushed her away, I would steer clear of the topic.

good point. should i just ask her if shes coming out again this weekend

Does anyone know anything about Portuguese women?
>move to Portugal
>meet this girl on Bumble
>go on a few dates
>always end up going for drinks in town
>every date starts a bit awkward, but devolves into making out when we get more buzzed
>make plans to meet up at mine, have me cook dinner and watch some trash TV for a date
>clearly we're going to bang, it's literally "Netflix and chill"
>she sends me this
What does she mean by this? What does she think we're going to do with dinner and trash TV? Am I the only one who sees the connotations?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-15 152022.png (702x330, 45.74K)

Yeah, that's a decent way back in. I would wait a tiny bit so you don't seem like you're just waiting for her to answer, but it's a decent message.
Obviously, if she still doesn't reply, then you may want to maintain some pride and not text her again.

i dont understand the conversation or the question
just meet up at your place and bang her, whats the problem

>would wait a tiny bit so you don't seem like you're just waiting for her to answer,
well the last message i sent was on sunday

Well then you HAVE waited your little while, go right ahead.