Daily reminder that hard work means nothing and family lineage / privilege is the only thing that matters

Daily reminder that hard work means nothing and family lineage / privilege is the only thing that matters

Tanjiro Kamado - family privilege outshines hard work
Naruto - family privilege outshines hard work
Luffy - family privilege outshines hard work
Ichigo - family privilege outshines hard work

you - no privilege, born male, complete loser. will never make it.

Attached: file.png (1608x814, 808.36K)

do you gets all of your morals from anime?

are you that much of a subhuman brainlet to get your moral values from Japanese cartoons?

>do you gets all of your morals from anime?
do you not feel motivation to work hard when you watch shounen?

how are you not motivated by Tanjiro Kamado's story? Are you soulless?

Lmao his story feels like a typical "hero of justice" character. His entire character is just being a good guy, nothing special or motivating. Even Luffy, a retarded Brazilian nigger, has a better character than tanjiro.

Midoriya, Tenchi Muyo, Simon, etc all exist retard. It's not exclusively chosen ones.
Your arguments sucks

Tranime posters are consistently the most mentally ill, just plain stupid posters on Any Forums. Doubly so if they avatarfag.

Japan has an extreme work culture so people there fantasize about being special instead of having to work hard. You are reading way too much into it

This is why TTGL is the best, no bullshit lineage faggotry

Try World Trigger user, where even overwhelming power is nothing in the face of superior tactics and teamwork

based take user, i agree with your logic

Anime isn't real
Go outside

Western comics are even worse in that respect.

Attached: th-389237994.jpg (474x728, 90.5K)

That's why I prefer pic related

Attached: R.jpg (900x1262, 479K)

>animeshit
>comes from a society where social mobility is almost impossible
Of course anime is going to give you that message. Japan is a corpo-feudal society.

Deku literally got everything handed to him.

>family lineage
>mattering
My great grandfather was a coal miner
My grandfather worked on mainframe IBM computers
My father directs television
I'm a fucking loser
My lineage started from nothing and worked its way up to controlling the masses
And I'm just a useless schmuck

To be fair in Icigo's defense he wasn't really about wanting to be the best in anything, he just wanted to protect his friends and family. It wasn't really later down the track that he found out that he's essentially a fucking mutant.

It's just a fictional example to illustrate the point. This board really does have the lowest iq

he is right though. I am OP and I get all my morals from anime, specifically shonen. I don't see why this is an issue

OP has never worked a day in his/her life therefore cannot possibly appreciate the value of a dollar

Anime retards bringing up fictional characters to talk about real life is pretty cringe but you have to admit that this is pretty accurate.
>Rich Parents
>Born a woman
>10/10
>Not black
>Born in any first world country
And that's it. You don't even have to work to have a comfy life.

There is no special power that can be inherited irl user but it's still pretty much true. You fucking up doesn't mean that you have the same chance of becoming successful as an African fugly male slave born into poverty.

That doesn't mean that working hard won't get you anywhere but working hard will only amplify what you were born with.

m8 there are examples of ugly ass ghetto motherfuckers in the US being mega successful
You think Jay Z had opportunities beyond selling crack and hoping rap worked out?

>jay Z
>random black dude only successful because he was propped up by media jews

this is like saying Zendaya picked herself up by the bootstraps and built a media empire lol

Attached: 1657291299355.jpg (1024x1280, 443.23K)

>moving goalposts
Everyone who ever became a success became a success because other people allowed them to be a success
You think Jeff Bezos materialized billions of dollars out of his ass?
Yeah I bet his teen mother was loaded