Older female coworkers keep asking my why I don't have girlfriend...

Older female coworkers keep asking my why I don't have girlfriend. I just tell them that I'm really bad with communication and shit, and that I don't really get girls and girls don't like me. They're always "but you're handsome I'm sure you'll find someone" and I tell them "no, probably not, girls hate me".

I don't have friends, all I do is lock myself in my room and play my guitar. Playing the electric guitar won't get you laid, if only I had known that when I was 14. Girls have shit taste and have zero knowledge when it comes to music and music theory. They all listen to nig-hop and don't care how good you are at playing an actual instrument. Women have shit taste in everything holy fuck. I'm not gay I just fucking hate women.

Attached: 2c9ddcc4e85af0f9fd2359b668992547.jpg (1536x2048, 363.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6jQkxsEbnS4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hmm. I married a guitar player.
He knows how to use his fingers, I'll tell you that much

yea i got hard finger tips from fretting

>playing guitar for girls

>plays instrument that's hot to play and makes women melt
>is told he's handsome by older women
Normalfags out

>normalfag
I'm a loner and haven't fucked in years.

Plus the plucking =D

Shut the fuck up whore, the next time I change my strings I will use the high e to suffocate you.

>not even a virgin
Please kill yourself, normalfag. You're not a robot or an incel for having a drought in pussy.

Did that feel good, honey?

it will
>verification not required

> and girls don't like me
> I just fucking hate women.

wow i wonder what it could be..

learning to play guitar for girls is gay

Playing the electric guitar won't get you laid

youtube.com/watch?v=6jQkxsEbnS4

idk op this guy suggests otherwise

Oh, I remember that question being asked once in a while during my high school years. At least in the university nobody cared.
I've always asked this way:
>Yes, I don't, so what?
They usually backed off soon afterwards.

Attached: 1662466978769345.jpg (1024x836, 102.07K)

Are you hitting on me? I feel like you might be...

You don't need to pretend user, we all know you're the same person. There's no shame in being schizo. You can get help.

Ohhh you think the person threatening my life is the same guy I complimented?

I may be slow but im not stupid. Thanks for pointing that out!

Shut the fuck up after he's done strangling you with his guitar strings I'll crack open your skull and slurp your brain

Between the age of 15-23 I dated about 25 different women. I honestly don't even remember half of their names. I'd date them for like a month or two and then just get sick of them. In my view, they were always so clingy and annoying. Wanting to text or talk on the phone every 5 minutes. Telling me all of their personal drama, that frankly I didn't give a shit about. They always had some fucking baggage that would end up being a deal breaker. $20k in Credit Card debt, on all kinds of psychotic, or anxiety medications, wanting to fuck like the first week we started dating, $100k in student loan debt, ect.

T.B.F, I was always an asshole with an attitude. I'm not mean, but I value my independence, and the ability to do whatever I want, whenever I want. I also say whatever I want, and I'm pretty cold-hearted to tell the truth. I always felt like women were trying to control me, either through money, sex, or being overly clingy and codependent (love bombing).

I've never been cheated on, or dumped. I literally dumped every woman I dated after a couple months. It's obviously something wrong with me. I would never argue with them, or abuse them. I would just get sick of their presence and dump them. I don't blame them and I'm aware now, that I'm the problem. There is obviously something wrong with my brain, where I fear commitment and fear being vulnerable.

I'm 28 now and still a virgin. I refused sex even with the women I dated for a couple months. I get hit on by random women on an occasional basis, but it's always some chick trying to cheat on her bf/husband. Which further fuels my fear of a woman cheating on be and being disloyal.

I'm extroverted, love going out to public events, but I'm also very shy around attractive women. I haven't gone on a date in 5 years. I'm honestly just a nutcase. I'm the guy that goes to the bar to be around people, but sits by himself like a creep watching the TV. I'm only good at talking when someone else breaks the ice and..

and I find the topic interesting.

I hope you find love one say OP. I'm pretty sure it's over for me.

Thank you for reading my rant.

Pffft okay nice larp, you had me in the OP ngl

Ohh a 3rd friend? I was about to go to bed but im up now lol. Will you let me peg you first?

It's not a LARP, but you can believe whatever you want. Why tf would I waste my time typing for 30 minutes for a LARP?

I've had women tell me they like me because I'm mysterious. I'm somehow everything and I don't fit into a category. I'm the "bad boy" that does whatever he wants, whenever he wants, and doesn't give a shit what anybody thinks, while simultaneously being the nerdy guy that loves finance and economics, math, etc. I'm nice, but also intimidating. I'll go to the beach, play at the arcade, go bowling, etc. But, I'll also shoot guns, race cars, ride Quads in the woods.

Women say I'm intimidating when they don't know me, but they feel safe once they are my friend/gf. I'm not even a big guy btw.

Cute story! Did you just come up with that on the fly?!