Am an ugly girl

>am an ugly girl
>don't want a guy in my league
Any other femcels relate?

Attached: C86FC43C-00F8-46C1-8595-B0E2C93888F1.jpg (2560x1600, 177.35K)

im probably a 5/10 or 6/10 if i whore out on makeup. in comparison, we can score a little bit higher. my first ex was a 9/10 and i have not settled since then. i am still not dating but im sure if i tried hard enough i could get another one like my ex. so yes i relate

What do you mean buy "want" a guy? Relationship or sex? Cuz you could pretty easily fuck a guy above you if you wanted to. Relationship would be harder but still doable. Youd have to get a personality or money or both. Yknow like a guy has to anyway.

IT'S CALLED HYPERGAMY AND LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE WOMAN DOES IT YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORES.
GOD I FUCKING HATE ROASTIES SO FUCKING MUCH

>am attractive guy
>want a girl in my league
>they all want gigachad
Can't ever win

A W A L T
A
W
A
L
T

Attached: 936.jpg (625x626, 30.76K)

I just want an average looking bf who's not fat.

i know you're baiting but
even ugly men aren't capable of loving ugly women, they will just see you as a fleshlight that they are settling for
so why even bother settling for them? it's better to just be alone and stay a virgin

me too. still hard to even find that.

originaliozdffs

Attached: 1663210153552.png (1080x1576, 756.75K)

I'm so glad that most ugly women will live their entire lives alone.

Attached: do3.png (769x470, 268.05K)

Obligatory this is a bait thread
but I'd date an ugly girl. Personality matters a lot more than looks. Not to be horrifically mean, but the only physical features I can't get around would be obvious deformities or overweight/obesity.

bruh literally I need a guy who is 20x hotter than me

No, nobody relates to u cuz no woman in this stupid (hopefully)
t. Misoujinisic dude

What have you actually tried?
>inb4 nothing
>inb4 less than 10 rejections IRL
>inb4 no recent rejections
>inb4 has only tried a hand full of times online

Attached: 1661328249871.png (800x600, 478.83K)

>implying
They're actually the likeliest to have a stable marriage. Foids'll never lose

Attached: 1648350404614.png (656x402, 16.44K)

Im a male incel but I agree with this mindset. My female looksmatch is fucking ugly, So fuck that I refuse to date a bitch i dont find sexy. Either I get my thick, short brunette Stacy or I die alone and thats fine by me. I could just never be with a bitch who I have to fight my disgust response against just so I can look her in the eyes or touch her.

Every man thinks this. No one wants an ugly bitch for more than anything other than a sad fuck that you regret.

3 years of dating apps. only got 1 irl date out of every like/match, and in the end i wasn't feeling it with the guy. i'm not chasing chads, nor riding or have ridden a carousel of cocks. my standard is boyish average looking guy, no kids, within my preferred age range.

>within my preferred age range
And that is?

>my standard is boyish average looking guy
Can you post a picture of what you think that guy looks like? How ugly are you, also?
Past that, you should know that there's plenty of decently attractive guys here who just want any woman possible to date who would undoubtedly settle for you even if you were black mentally ill burn victim wheelchair girl or whatever.

Attached: 1633210046800.png (500x500, 338.9K)

i'm in my 30's and my range is 30-40.

>Im a male incel but I agree with this mindset.
Males are the ones who should be taking this mindset. They're the ones who are offering financial stability to the relationship. They're the ones putting their livelihood on the line. The least a foid can do is be attractive enough to warrant that kind of sacrifice.

Simple, looksmax so you can rise in leagues. I do not see the problem here.

>i'm in my 30's
That makes more sense. Are you actually a KHHV or are you the average femcel (i.e. bodycount in 10-20 range)?

>and my range is 30-40.
Why? I have boyish looks. Why wouldn't you give younger guys a chance?

>wants boyish looks
>30-40 age range
Good job on not robbing the cradle but good luck finding that desu

there was this ny user I messaged and he was solidly average but I was too scared to share my pic so I sent him a blank picture. he then blocked me because he thought I was a man. im not :(