Life is so unfair. Some people just have it all

Life is so unfair. Some people just have it all.

I've been obsessively watching this video
vimeo.com/92902549
and am completely jealous of what he has that I don't: a huge dick and flops around, and a super lean body.

This obsession has gotten me to the point of buying a penis extender to lengthen my soft dick by up to 1 inch. Looking back now, I kind of regret my purchase, because this is after all an obsessive craze. It has made me so fucking jealous and mournful of what could have been but didn't turn out to be. He must be so happy. He even stripped off all his clothes in public because he knows he has nothing to be ashamed of and to hide.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 8.59.42 PM.png (1638x922, 811.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/92902549
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>vimeo.com/92902549
That's lsd and molly alright.

>vimeo.com/92902549
>1:24
>this is going in my fap folder
>zooms in on dick

his body looks a lot like mine and you'd never see me naked in public, I'm very self-conscious about my body. my obsession is gaining muscle mass until nothing about me looks feminine or androgynous any more, especially the weak mid-section and to a lesser extent the skinny arms.

be careful with that dick extender thing, I've heard stories about people developing erectile problems doing shit like that. not sure what you'd want a bigger dick for any way. mine is 7 inches and I've gotten to use it once in 30 years. if I could trade down to 6 inches and significantly better conversation skills or 3 inches of height I wouldn't think twice about it.

Nudity should be legal

Attached: 1643404895124.png (512x512, 150.53K)

Now that's fucking bullshit. Why shouldn't you be allowed to be naked at a fucking reggae festival? He wasn't hurting anyone. He wasn't trying to rape anyone. Fucking people and establishments are so full of shit. It's one thing to be naked in public, but to think that we can never have an environment where consenting adults could take off their clothes and, yes, even fuck in an open setting without travelling deep into the boonies for some nudist cult is maddening.

>his body looks a lot like mine
No it doesn't. Addicted to copium.

>smaller than him soft
>bigger than him hard

Attached: 1647801756105.jpg (1059x661, 72.67K)

>be naked, not hurting anybody, no one cares
>chased down by cops
>tackled and treated like a dog
LAND OF THE FREEE

Who cares, you will never be chad and you shouldn't complain about it constantly on internet forums, driving yourself deeper and deeper into depression.

So many of history's great thinkers, rulers, and minds were dysgenic manlets. Those were the ones who led humanity to what it is today, because they had brains, not pure brawn.

Picrel guy probably has a maximum IQ of 90, since a lack of shame also correlates with a lack of intelligence. He will never amount to anything but sticking his cock in a woman and producing another useless human being like him.

Why do you feel the need to trade your self awareness and your humanity just to be someone else?

You're saying if you had a stellar body and dick, you wouldn't want to show it off?

>No it doesn't.
yes, it really does. maybe you're telling yourself that once you look the way you want to you'll also have the personality you wish you could express, like if you had a slightly above average body you'd lose all your fears to the point where showing your cock to a big audience would be a fun past-time. but THAT's copium. you'll still be the same on the inside. you'll still have all the cringy memories and the involuntary habits that screw you over in social situations, the general attitude, the speech patterns, all of it.

of course you should stop being fat, to avoid chronic pain and so people will treat you better. they will. I've gone from 5.5/10 to 6.5/10 over the last year or two and people are now nicer to me. women make creepy eye contact with me again like they used to back in school (when everybody was horny and didn't have tons of baggage aka ""experience"" yet). but at the end of the day I can't connect with women, hell, I can hardly connect with men. looking better didn't do shit for my personality and I've realized that that has always been my main problem. average to hot girls were eye-fucking me daily when I was a teenager, I still graduated school a virgin. it's my personality.

>Life is so unfair. Some people just have it all.
it really sucks. some people get to be tall, attractive, and smart, nice body etc. and the world rewards them for it and gives them everything.

i wish there was some justice in the universe. they say that bullies end up being losers in life, but they actually become successful and girls like them.

No, I wouldn't, because I have a basic sense of human decency, something that is lacking in our modern western world.

that looks like an average soft dick to me?

Mine's 3 inches soft. North American average is 3.6. I grow to 6 inches hard though.

I look tiny. 3 inches isnt much.

it's like a primeval event I think, something form the hippie era, a fool

i feel your pain, opee

Attached: soft.jpg (764x820, 80.95K)

>just walking around and hugging people
>being free
mirin that lowinhib chad. he's def not a dick mogger though, at least hard to tell in that state.

do not post a picture of my penis here without my permission you asshole

meanwhile in dickletville

Attached: nT_aazvuu8eihvf8te1zx8ev31j.gif (199x260, 2.96M)

this dick is tiny and the body is gross, is this sarcasm or some troll? Honestly can't tell anymore

ladies and gentlemen, we've got a rapper here

that guy's dick isn't huge though? its like, an inch past his balls, he's a shower not a grower that's all, I'm jealous of his soft length but its not a shockingly big cock

if you dont have a tiny one you wont get how it feels to watch floppy overhanging soft dicks

my dick is about that size at a bit over half chub, at fully flaccid its like 3 inches or less it goes incredibly tiny so yes I know the desire for a shower instead of a grower