Hey losers is truth objective or subjective?

Hey losers is truth objective or subjective?

Attached: f070d38b7125fead625000583b14ac35.jpg (900x1200, 800.23K)

If every living person knew for a fact that the moon were made of cheese, then first person who ever doubted it would be the first person to be correct.
There is objective truth, and even truths that are subjective are objectively so.

It exists objectively but kierkegaard etc.

It is objective anyone who argues otherwise should be subjectively shot in the fucking head in front of their children and extended family.

The subject-object dichotomy should be overcome

ok then basically your answer is "subjective"

That's an excellent question... ENTJ? Can you answer that? No half ass, a good answer... Go on.

Attached: fd9a191bbedd2840abe2f509daa6dcab.gif (350x250, 1.23M)

Subjective exists in your mind, so yes truth is both subjective and objective.
Can a man be a woman, subjective yes, objective no. Which truth is the best however?

Oh ah truth is is determined by the winner, it can be manipulated but never destroyed kinda like energy, you would have no metric to determine if everything you were told was true becasue you didn't see it with your own eyes and you weren't there nigga lmao

Attached: 1660176516817084.jpg (679x500, 91.77K)

These are conflicting. It's truth concrete or not?
Does it make any difference to witness first hand or not?

I think most of what we perceive as truth is subjective but there is objective truth in the universe

Attached: FBC7FFD9-3394-4D9B-AFC3-2004BACCBB87.jpg (690x751, 139.88K)

Uhhh both? Subjective and objective are descriptive terms for nouns. Protip: You can slap any adjective in front of a noun to change it's properties.

Both subjective truth and objective truth exist both physically and conceptually. Your question is flawed but you are super cool for even asking it in the first place.

Attached: uwp1443657.gif (500x500, 2.83M)

Truth is objective but any one of us can only see part of it.

You a dumbass kevanon keep up mf haha

The truth is subjective. You can believe a lie with all your heart and it will still be a lie. Fact on the other hand, is objective. People tend to get the two mixed up.

Maybe you shouldn't cannibalize your neuralnets just yet... unbelievable... and STOP SPENDING SO MUCH TIME ON /POL!

There are objective truths but to what end I don't know

Attached: bbhjh.jpg (760x900, 63.84K)

but is OP subjectively cool or objectively cool? are we in the matrix right now? does god exist? prove to me the truth and i will grant you the power of objectivity, until then your objectivity privileges are revoked, and i wont listen to anything you have to say

You really gonna try and control someone like me

Attached: 1649722750981.gif (420x399, 3.97M)

The truth is subjective. All that matters is who controls the narrative that the majority believes.

>but is OP subjectively cool or objectively cool?
You should already know the answer to that. Neither of us is God so we cant objectively know whether or not OP is cool. Now subjectivity is totally within our sphere of possibilities. But objectivity we can only guess at in our limited form.

>are we in the matrix right now?
Don't care

>does god exist?
I believe so, but not in the form you imagine him.

>prove to me the truth and i will grant you the power of objectivity, until then your objectivity privileges are revoked, and i wont listen to anything you have to say

That's not how that works. That's not how any of this works. If you break any information down far enough everything you believe is "true" hinges entirely on your faith in the source that told you the information. Your entire thought structure is based on "ehhhh... That sounds right I guess."

So in a way, you do "grant me the power of objectivity" when you decide to believe what I have to say.

But only a god can know and compare all relevant information both seen and unseen at the same time. Only a god is capable of objectivity

That may be all that matters, but if it were "truth" you wouldn't have any way to tell me about it. Are you lying?

It's objective by definition. You and I don't decide what's true and what's false, there's a univeral standard for it. In your mind gravity may not exist but that's absolute horse shit to the rest of the universe.

This. Truth is objective.

Ok, but if it can be manipulated and determined by a person, then it fundamentally isn't the truth, it's a perception of the truth. The question was about truth itself, not how it's perceived.

Now I agree with you both in principle but you are denying the existence of "subjective truths"

Peoples opinions are real. Peoples beliefs in ideas that are false in actuality are real. They are real things/concepts that must be acknowledged.

A person can believe in a falsehood. That is true. That doesn't make the falsehood true though.

There is an objective truth but everyone is believing in their own subjective truth.

Attached: Pepe.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

Your question is bullshit so I fixed it

Attached: mw2.jpg (1280x720, 75.62K)