I dont get it, why do women cut holes in themselves to stick ugly pieces of metal into? To make themselves look pretty?

I dont get it, why do women cut holes in themselves to stick ugly pieces of metal into? To make themselves look pretty?
For as long as I can remember I though earrings looked stupid and unnattractive. I refuse to marry or date a woman that wears jewelry. I just don't understand the appeal.

Attached: I HATE THSI BITCH.png (270x270, 70.34K)

>For as long as I can remember I though earrings looked stupid and unnattractive
Good thing no one cares about you or your opinion. You will die alone

they wouldnt marry or date you either so whatever

lmao what godawful discord shithole did you tranny lookalikes descend from

It's a tiny lead pencil sized hole that completely heals if you don't plug it. Only those fugly quarter sized ones don't

damn bro, every chick with earrings is gonna have a real bad day when they see this...

Yeah, it is pretty wasteful desu
and can lead to infections etc.
no good reason to do it
TATTOOLESS VIRGIN remains the ideal

earrings are beautiful and make women look more feminine and elegant, providing they make good choices. jewellery in general on women is hot. any type of piercing that's not around the ears is degenerate and look shit though.

I'm a guy with a dick and balls, my dude. I just wanted to let you know how no one cares about you or your opinion. You will grow old unloved, and if you have any sense you'll take your life to save yourself the pain

i mean its not tgat bad OP, we can always just remove the piercing . u r seething over a reversible thing

It, like all body modding, is simply for NPCs who want to appear le quirky or are simply following in the example of people who did it before them. Earrings are the exact same as tattoos, jewelry, makeup and so on, inane wastes of time and money that were pushed as a way to sellnpointless shit to retards.

Why do you seem upset?

go fuck yourself retard we like it. fucking being pierced up is sick as fuck.

Making inferences from the OP doesn't indicate that. He made this thread because he wanted replies, and he should be less transparent if he doesn't like some of those replies

Doesn't change the fact you're upset though

I'm just peachy originally

You sure seethe a lot for someone peachy

That's because of how mad I am

Because they're retarded. It doesn't do a single good thing for them. It's an example of why they would be better off controlled by their fathers and husbands their whole lives

More women should get tattoos and piercings, they're incel repellent

easy way to filter out intolerant people
personally, I think they look cool
a girl I like wants to get a tattoo before she turns 30 next year, so I'm thinking of going with her and getting one too