Is this meme an accurate reflection of reality? Or is it just incel shit?

Is this meme an accurate reflection of reality? Or is it just incel shit?

Attached: Screenshot_20220914-163051.jpg (1568x1035, 369.31K)

>Is this meme an accurate reflection of reality
Consider suicide if you actually have to ask this

Both. People here don't deserve love. But chad doesn't too.

It's accurate. Women don't want short bald men and they feel the need to virtue signal about their lack of attraction towards sub5 men, at least more and more women are being honest and just upfront saying that they're Chad only.

it's spot on

Chad deserves sex and love because he is genetically superior.

I'm scared of conflict so I stay in my shell and avoid people, I'm easily stepped on and dont hold any strong convictions. I cope by thinking of myself as "nice" and I think of other successful initiators as "douche bags". I refer to myself as a victim, implying that I have no initiative, further confirming my inferiority. Why do wamin only go for "douche" men just because they're better socialized and more successful then me, dont they know in "nice" (weak and nonthreatening)

r/inceltear in nutshell.

Just incel shit but obviously there is a grain of truth, like women lecturing some manlet with self-esteem issues that he's "too masculine."

This picture is documented fact verified by Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and the fact-checkers at Reuters. Every pixel in this image is 100% pure, objective truth backed up by science.

>just incel shit
"incel shit" is practically the observation of reality as it is, without coping. No falsehoods, no bullshitting and gaslighting is allowed.

Attached: Capture.jpg (725x835, 122.7K)

>virtue signal about their lack of attraction towards sub9 men,
fixed

Attached: BAP - Kwan Needs For Explosion.png (533x304, 35.75K)

how the fuck are there studies about that. who pays for that shit. you don't need a fucking study, just look at tinder statistics. it's over

I got another one for you

Attached: t6ul8fdap9x31.jpg (640x889, 111.23K)

>towards sub 9.9 men
fixed, it's literally around 1% is where we're at

Yes foids are that subhuman.

>attractive guy is an asshole and ugly guy is nice because author wants it to be like that

the 90/10 is being presented on live TV as a fact

This pic needs a third scenario. Gigachad just sitting at home, playing vidya and having pizza.

Why can't a person be non threatening without being labelled as weak? A lot of men are absolutely terrified of being considered weak so they post things like this to solidify their own self-constructed view of the world. You don't have to be a socially dominant person to live a happy, fulfilled life.

This is brilliant
>comments to unmute

That is how men see it user, foid see it as attractive guy is a nice gentlemen and ugly guy is an a disgusting creep