Feel depressed, unmotivated and no desire to do anything because I'm a virgin with no gf

>feel depressed, unmotivated and no desire to do anything because I'm a virgin with no gf
>being depressed and unmotivated makes me more unattractive and worsens my chances of ever getting laid or a gf

How the fuck are you supposed to break the cycle?
And don't say any bullshit like "learn to be happy alone", because I've tried that for my whole life and it hasn't worked

Attached: 05B3AE75-F275-40BF-A2EA-C202B44CE0DD.jpg (1280x1106, 52.54K)

>And don't say any bullshit like "learn to be happy alone"
people who say this should be shot in the fucking face

>because I'm a virgin with no gf
there are 100s of better reasons to be miserable 24/7 beyond having no gf and being a virgin, champ

just pay a protitute

Have you tried visiting a psychiatrist?

Have you tried to stop posting chinese cartoon women?

don't do this OP it won't help you at all

How you so sure? Have you actually tried it?

This but for

>How you so sure?
i'm an expert
>Have you actually tried it?
yep they are garbage and useless unless you want drugs

Prescribed drugs will make it easier to break the cycle. Besides, who knows, it could turn out some vitamin deficiency or thyroid malfunction is causing OP's depression, a competent enough psychiatrist will first check these things before prescribing the typical drugs for depression.

>How the fuck are you supposed to break the cycle?
Just stop caring about women. They're not worth it. Women exist to give children to high-status men, not be your gf. You have other things to live for. Go make something. Take care of your family. Touch the grass and the trees and the leaves. Find God. Anything but women.

You are just another normie if your life revolves around bajinas. Do anything productive you might enjoy - learn an instrument, a language, join a gym, ... Just stop fucking thinking about the no gf shit, you are destined to die alone, like most men in history. Deal with it or rope ASAP!!

I was the same yet somehow ended up having an autistic gf I met from /soc/. Lost virginity and was overall great for 2 months until I got dumped out of nowhere. Eventually learnt she just wanted me to try out her fetishes until she realised she wasn't into them. After that I've realised the only way to find an actual girl worth having sex with is talking irl and not rushing into sex bc it really isn't as good as you think it is if there's no buildup with a girl

Make yourself busy. Let the business ward off the depression.

When do you feel most depressed? Probably when you're home alone playing Vidya or watching anime. If you spent that time volunteering at an animal shelter or something, not only do you put yourself in a position where you meet new people, but you're also too busy taking care of animals to think about how lonely you are. Plus, you'll feel less lonely because working alongside others wards off those feelings. Furthermore, it gives you something to talk about with others. What girl doesn't want to hear about the cute cats and dogs that you help shelter?

You see where I'm going with this? At the root of all depression is stagnation. You feel guilty because you're indulging in yourself instead of indulging in the world.

>When do you feel most depressed?
during employment

> volunteering at an animal shelter
sounds awful

>meet new people
yikes

>At the root of all depression is stagnation.
most depression is caused by having a shit job, usually because there's no enjoyable forms of [paid] work

>don't say any bullshit like "learn to be happy alone"
well...you can.

literally just grow up
if you were to get pussy and a gf, youd just ruin it due to you thinking this will get you out of the pit
go out, explore the world, work out, learn a skill you'd never pick up, find a local group with people who have similar hobbies.
literally anything is better than posting of Any Forums lmao

>Says "yikes" at the idea of meeting new people
>Desires a girlfriend
You understand that you need to *meet* a gf right? You can't simply manifest one unless you're crazy enough to attempt tulpamancy.
You're building a prison around yourself by being so closed minded.
I'd say that the most boring jobs are the repetitive ones. If you find work where you do something different every day and need to form professional connections with others, you'll find that you may actually start enjoying your job. At the very least, you won't dread it. Some jobs I've worked like this are in IT and being a paraprofessional at a school. The bonus of working in a school is that there are many cute young women who will work alongside you.

>literally anything is better than posting of Any Forums lmao
...he posted on Any Forums

>If you find work where you do something different every day and need to form professional connections with others, you'll find that you may actually start enjoying your job
wrong
>At the very least, you won't dread it.
the ideal job is extremely easy and takes 0 effort, you just have to be present