Where can i find a robot bf irl like i know yall never leave ur homes but in rare cases u do where can i find you...

where can i find a robot bf irl like i know yall never leave ur homes but in rare cases u do where can i find you guysssss

Attached: 08A67C08-7ACE-4B2A-B81E-98A5BE5D6277.jpg (181x250, 6.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Any
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Right here, babby.

Book store, in the woods, riding my bike in my neighborhood. Only places I over go when I'm outside

You have to stop typing like a retard first.

Do you live in NYC?

Tfw no european fembot to be friends with and play vidya with

how am i typing like a retard

You meet them in your life and you look at them in disgust when they try to speak to you. That would be the answer if this wasn't a bait thread.

Everywhere.
Just need a girl will to go outside meet and talk to random guys.
But that'll never happen.

Either /vg/ guilds or random chance on /soc/ because contactfaging doesn't belong here.

Anime and gaming conventions. Furry conventions if you're into that. Brony convention if you want the best odds at the oddest goods.

Apart from work/home:
> looking depressed slowly pushing groceries around supermarket
> walking to/from work
> looking depressed sitting on park bench
> looking stressed while wrangling kid in playpark

look for the quiet guy in bars who only sticks to his small friend group. that's me.

I usually show up at supermarkets and a specific football pitch. I'm kind of too busy to have more of a social presence. Not like I'd have anything to say at bars or gatherings though.

Go on the Any Forums dating thread on /soc/!!!
boards.Any Forums.org/soc/thread/31522254#bottom

Attached: 1662523377065808.jpg (1041x828, 78.17K)

You answered your own question. Your only real hope is to sneak into their homes and bully them into letting you be their girlfriend.

>Your only real hope is to sneak into their homes and bully them into letting you be their girlfriend.

This actually sounds like it would be really fun if it weren't for the whole crime and traumatizing her parts.

I can't really believe OP has the long-term intelligence and coyness to have a full anime arc of being the cute but annoying girl that shoves herself into a guy's life, so having her just barrel on through and jump to the conclusion seems like the way to go.
Having her carefully stalk a guy and becoming the opposite of Reverse Flash in that she secretly becomes directly responsible for every good thing that ever happens to him would also likely not go well.

uni lectures sitting by themselves at least 5 seats away from others (this is me)

>Having her carefully stalk a guy and becoming the opposite of Reverse Flash in that she secretly becomes directly responsible for every good thing that ever happens to him would also likely not go well.

This makes me want to write a Flash/Reverse Flash slashfic where Reverse Flash sets up Flash with all his lovers as a secret wingman for a strange sort of gay cuck feel.

If you're walking along a town and you see a quiet guy walking along listening to music or sitting at a bench by himself its likely he is a robot. Especially if he looks lost in his own thoughts.
Stare at him a little and if he stares back in interest, theres a chance you can easily go walk over there and talk to a guy like that casually. He probably wants that more than anything.

Trespass into my railyard in the dead of night and find the specific room I work in, or intercept at the grocery store right when it opens, I guess. All other times I spend in my apartment.