Need advice

>>be me, 20 f
>>in special school for exneets that want to get their diplomas
>>cute 22 yo guy in my class
>>really want to talk to him but he seems mega shy
>>he always arrives late, never stays in common room and always leaves fast
>>he legit cannot look me in the eyes
user, how would you like to be approached if you were him?? Should I talk to him at all??

Attached: ★.jpg (828x817, 79.13K)

Just fucking talk to him, nobody cares that much about how because you're a girl. Guys aren't as picky as girls in this regard.

Do you sit near him?

Compliment him and then make conversation about anything to get the ball rolling. I was the same kind of retard in college, always rushed out and didn't talk to anyone, but always wanted to be spoken to.

>>>be me, 20 f
Fuck off roastie

idk i just don't want him to think I'm annoying or a retard?? I'm socially awkward asf I don't wanna scare him
nobody sits next to anyone since we are like 6
I hope he does too
I've never had sex, try me

Attached: ♥.jpg (828x766, 198.59K)

You're a roastie on the inside. Go away. This board is not for femoids.

If you really want to, you could try showing up late and make conversation before entering class if you run into him, or just sit down next to him.

I'll repeat this. You're a girl. Just talk to him normally. If talking to him makes him annoyed, he's going to be annoyed by other things from you anyway.

>we are like 6
What?
16?
otherwise underage should get out.
Come back in 10 years.

OP is saying they aren't 6 years old and there isn't assigned seating because they are NOT 6 years old.

Well not like I saw clear age number.
So I assume the worst.
*shrugs*

MAKE ME
I'll probably try that but he really fast
Wtf is normal I've been a neet for 4 years, I just want a cute nerd bf
Yes, I'm 6 oO
no but we are only 6 people in our class, so it's mega weird to sit beside someone

Attached: ☼.jpg (1125x987, 179.3K)

if he has a seat he normally sits at, you could leave a note at his desk if you arrive earlier than he does, just with your number or contact details, and say you thought he's cute

Otherwise as other anons said, literally go up to him and maybe ask for help with the work at first, then move onto other stuff from there

>Wtf is normal I've been a neet for 4 years, I just want a cute nerd bf
As in normal for you. Just talk to him as you will. BE YOURSELF.

I would write down your phone number before class. And give it to him.

ok actually cutest ideas so far, I'll do it if he's there tomorrow, if it goes back i'll neck and it'll be your guys fault
I'll try??Maybe???

Attached: ↓.jpg (828x814, 394.57K)

>I'll try??Maybe???
DO OR DO NOT, THERE IS NO TRY, SO DO IT FGT

if it goes bad it goes bad, but in that case what have you lost? You could make a new friend, or even better a partner. Goodluck! make sure to post the good news when you do

>I've never gad sex, try me
show hymen or I don't belive you

Stick a finger up his ass, that'll make him look you in the eyes.

What is the point of these threads? They're not good b8. They're not insightful. They're not a deconstruction. They're just some user pretending to be a girl.

Role playing so OP can fap

I know this isn't real...
Why am I trying to convince myself that this is real?...
The hope it gives me will only end up hurting me in the long run...
Girls like you don't exist...

Attached: 1663022849090486.jpg (482x462, 47.04K)