Wonder where he ended up.. think he finally escaped that desolate town full of wypipo?

wonder where he ended up.. think he finally escaped that desolate town full of wypipo?

Attached: 1606071256992.gif (1000x730, 825.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Any
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i hope he did join his negro brothers in any coastal big city and left the good town folk alone

I read on archives the original upstate NY nig user died several years ago and they were just copycats posting it for the last couple years

He still posts here every day. He was gone for awhile but came back after like 6 months. He doesn't as often keep up the same old schtick of being small town/probation trapped, though. But he's still always complaining.

link plox I wanna see

i saw that too but i hope it was just a lie. saw him making posts that he made it out of the small town but still complained

Honestly hope someone killed that nigger lmao.
Worst threads. Biggest fucking retard. Glad he doesn't post anymore.

it was several months ago, just search for "upstate dead" and other words connected to him
really? so if it's the original he's been stuck in that small town penniless for how many years now?
yea there is no real way to know i suppose
Being copycats would make sense because in the last few months he used to be very repetitive even in the answers and bot like, compared to the first few threads but he was always kind of a dumb nog so

He's not "been stuck in that small town penniless" because it was always a larp, he regularly got caught out in lies and contradictions within his own, sam threads, and always refused to provide even the barest scraps of proof of anything.

If it's a copycat then it's a copycat that's been going for multiple (2-3+) years now, not just a few months.

I tried checking archives like that but just found posting of his, nothing about his death desu senpai

yea also why i thought it was copycats, I remember searching archives to determine the origin of the "copypasta" and there was something fishy about it, like a very big gap after the initial few threads, who had some variations to them too, then resurfacing but in a very formulaic samey form
Yea I meant few months before he stopped posting like in 2017? Idk if he kept up the following years because I didn't browse regularly
It was just some anons saying it, there were no details anyways

I can see how that would be evidence of a copycat(s) but then that means someone's been copycatting him for like 5 years now. We've got some fucked up, retarded, autistic people on here, and people who have spammed their own forced meme for years, but is someone that autismal to copycat as someone else for 5+ years?

so he's been posting post 2017 regularly with the same probation and small town in upstate NY stuff? Or do you just mean that the copypasta pops up every few months or so?

I think it's the same guy still posting for several key reasons. However if it is a copycat, then it would have to mean that the original only posted for a relatively short while in the beginning, like 6 months to a year, and that would have been like 4 years ago. Then back around that time a particular copycat took over and has been doing it ever since, even to this day. Meaning the original posted for like a year at most, while the copycat is going on 4 years or longer now.

Nah he evolved overtime, or at least this one particular poster I am almost certain is him, evolved overtime. He still has a lot of the same old signs and schtick, just not 10 threads spammed every day specifically about being trapped by god in upstate NY on probation

Incidentally this fuck has shown up somewhat recently, and is trying hard to take the crown of worst longterm poster in recent years from the small town probation spammer

boards.Any Forums.org/r9k/thread/70210105/

Probation spammer might have posted like 10 times a day, but he at least always limited it to one thread at a time, usually. This fuck floods the catalog with threads across multiple boards every time, and it's schizo nonsense where at least the probation spammer could hold a (monotonous) conversation.

>just not 10 threads spammed every day specifically about being trapped by god in upstate NY on probation
probation doesn't last that long
every time i spoke to him [or the copycat] he would always claim he was arrested solely for being black. i said being black isn't a crime, what was he charged with. he was charged with weed posession
i told him i think weed should be legal along with all other drugs, but white people get charged for having weed all the time too. it's not based on race. cops are just that fucked

yea allegedly he was on probation for months to years, that's also why I think it was just copycat(s) reusing his initial tropes

You're awakening deep memories in me right now OP. Almost forgot about upstate NY nigger. Yeah, wonder where he's at now? Hopefully in LA getting his fuck on or something, like he always dreamed. Big city dreams.

Attached: 1653206413527.png (876x697, 1.23M)

probation wouldn't be longer than 1-2 years

1-2 years for what he claimed was just weed possession?

that's not unsurprising. it's a schedule 1 controlled substance and he probably pled guilty at the first opportunity to the worst agreement