>Have little sister
>She's fat
>Dyslexic
>Boomer parents feed her nothing but goyslop
>Does nothing but watch YouTube videos 24/7
>Boomer parents do nothing but enable this behavior
>Teachers complain she won't pay attention
>Already has a doctor's appointment set up for her attention problems
I hate this, I can see this fucking train wreck happening right before my eyes but there's nothing I can do. Parents won't listen. If they just fucking fixed her diet, severely limited her screen time, and got to actually do something active. She would see a world of improvement. But no, better to just drug her. Fucking hate this shit.

Attached: FJqG-rpXsAAFtlN.jpg (434x245, 14.05K)

She was doomed from the beginning. Having children after 35 is always a gamble.

I could fuck your sister and attempt to repair any further damage for a small fee ofc

Yeah, my dad was in his 40s and my step mom was I think 36 or 37 when they had her. Still, they're not doing her any favors
She's 7, shut up.

>be born American
>health is stolen from you since childhood because it's a cultural thing to keep big pharma afloat
>poor people just don't question this tradition and set their kids up for failure
Really dodged a bullet by being born in Europe, for all those regulations we at least don't get fucked over by our parents that much, who should be the first line of defence against evil.
>also your foreskin gets stolen for no reason so Dr shecklestein can make some extra sheckles

theyre trying to kill her so they don't have to put up with her tism

Oh shit sorry yeah that aint me you gone have to contact the local /r9k pedo for that one bro

>Be me
>American
>Get foreskin stolen at birth
>Obese by age 12
>Unfettered internet access by age 13
>Put on cocktail of psychiatric medication by 16
>Get even fatter and develop gyno from said psychiatric meditation
God, I hate being American
I wish, that'd be more understandable than their gross negligence.

user I hat to to Tell you this but her mom is millennial and possibly your dad.

>be older sister of two little brothers
>fucking despise them both
>wouldn't care if either of them died tomorrow, wouldn't shed a tear

Attached: HandmadebyNovember01.jpg (1500x1125, 146.78K)

Nah, they're both gen X. I know they're not literally baby boomers
Why do you hate your brothers so much? I'm the oldest of 5 and love all my siblings. Not even blood related to two of them.

Do you have her belly pictures? How fat are we talking here

user... I'm not going to post pictures of my 7 year old sisters belly on Any Forums. Just gonna say she's fat and leave it at that

They are zoomers and have shit personalities. Also they treat our mom like garbage and have massive entitlement. Also they are rude to me

I guess I'll just have to stick to loli doujinshi tonight sigh...

That's fucked, but at least by living in america it's possible to pay your way out of many things. You can diy trt/roids/stims and actual cutting edge shit like ru58841, bpc 157, mk677 and sarms by going to expensive (((doctors))) who will prescribe anything you want. You can probably find some cult of raw organic having sex with your crops tier people who might be able to source you some glyphosate and hormone free food that's actually good for you. Over here in australia you can't even get fucking melatonin to (maybe) help you sleep.
The only problem is getting money ofc, but then again it's america you can just scam old people if you know the law well enough.

>They are zoomers and have shit personalities
Did they grow up with unrestricted access to a phone or tablet? That shit genuinely rots your fucking brain. The sister I'm talking about acts really rude. My other siblings are fine. But they older and didn't have that growing up to as much of an extent as she does.
Kys
Yeah, I'm broke af though and there's no way I could bring myself to scam old people like that. Don't have it in me

I don't know how you can be american and not have a burning hatred for old people (i.e. baby boomers). I don't mean literally steal their money, I mean like sell them stupid shit that doesn't do anything. They're walking everywhere with those dumb as fuck looking "hiking" sticks because some commercial told them it's good for "toning" their flabby fat arms or some shit. They've bought those fat jiggling belts because they thought they could "burn calories" while watching TV. They donate money to nonprofits that spend millions on "general counsel" and deliver zero dollars to starving africans or asian child slaves or whatever. They'd rather pay full sticker price for a fucking Hyundai than pay half of that for literally any other 3 year old car that will be far superior in every way possible. They buy thousand dollar golf clubs just to place them in the corner of their living room to try to look like they're "active" when they're not. They buy HDMI cables/usb flash drives with gold plating on the OUTSIDE of the connector. They buy $6000 camera systems and take horrible oversaturated, oversharpened, contrast cranked to 100, horizon not even level tier photos of the fucking sunset in the same exact spot as a thousand other boomers, and post it with a big ugly unreadable cursive watermark in a Facebook group full of the aforementioned thousand other boomers.
God, I hate baby boomers.

It's horrendous how so many parents are completely incopetent. Literally an intellect issue.

Put her down, it's the right thing to do.

>Be me
>Unrestricted internet access
>Fed caloric slop
>Parents never discipline me educationally
>Still be "Gifted" kid
>Top of my class in reading
>Put in sports to slim down
>Happy in life for the first time
>Start getting severely depressed
>Psycomotor retardation so bad i cant do anything
>Cry 24/7
>After year of barely being able to move try and kms
>Just get put on meds
>Meds fail
>Prescribed different meds
>Meds fail
>Repeat
>Drop out of hs
>Overdose on 100x the lethal dose of sodium nitrite
>Parents hear me fall
>In hospital
>Survive
>In psycward
>They finally take me seriously enough to prescribe me something other than ssris
>Low dose of ritalin
Its not always easy to get stimulants in the us, especially if youre older, have a history of substance abuse, or arnt in school. You should steal you sister's script, it'll ruin her poor little obese heart.