Yet another pussyfree day begins

what am i supposed to do all day if i dont get pussy?

Attached: 1472382504684s.jpg (250x201, 8.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/science/studies-show-iq-link-to-virginity/articleshow/2274865.cms
gnxp.com/blog/2007/04/intercourse-and-intelligence.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pay taxes I guess

kys probably
I thought you already had desu, was a good little break from your shitty threads

Friendly reminder that this could be me but i refuse wagecucking if i don't get any pussy despite deserving at least 7000 sex sessions with the prime teen virgin girl that i rightfully deserve. Your thoughts?

Attached: wagecuck (3).jpg (480x320, 25.7K)

friendly reminder that if you cant even find a chick to fuck you in the age of the slut you never could have pulled off any occupation more involved than gas station cashier anyway

I don't know. Maybe play with yourself?

Go to work like a normal human being and pay 40% income tax for Laqueesha's welfare payment.

so you are implying that getting pussy can be achieved with some kind of superintelligent strategies to trick women to like you and NOT with your height and genes? if that was the case i would be drowning in pussy, not just me, any highly intelligent man would be drowning in pussy too

Attached: really pepe.jpg (251x242, 11.84K)

>some kind of superintelligent strategies
doesn't take that bucko
if you were smart enough to dress yourself you'd be smart enough to look where girls would actually agree to fucking you

>where girls would actually agree to fucking you
oooooh so there are supersecret facilities like area51 where women would actually agree to fuck sub8 dudes who are also smaller than 180cm?tell us more schizo, where are those places? do i need to be a billionaire to enter or just have the right connections?

Statistically IQ correlates positively with virginity, you're 2% more likely to be a virgin per point from 27-99 and 3% from 100 and above.

its called outside lmao, not that you'd fit through the doorframe at this point

be the next genious isaac newtown got no pussy his whole life

show me these stats retard, show me the study

There's literally tens of them

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/science/studies-show-iq-link-to-virginity/articleshow/2274865.cms

FIrst one that comes up, not even the one I was referencing. Just look up "IQ correlates with virginity", there are tons of them, and no evidence against them.

i have been outside thousands of times. Where is the pussy on my dick then retard???

>not that you'd fit through the doorframe
i m 65kg, hbu? thats right, shut up fattie

Here's a link with a couple of studies gnxp.com/blog/2007/04/intercourse-and-intelligence.php

the same thing we do every day Pinkie

Be racist on the internet!

(Pinky gets some brain, while brain just gets brained)

you should work, the very smart and 100% correct scientists wrote their double blind peer reviewed science studies that say boys that work will drown in pussy and neets, unemployed, criminals, deadbeats will stay incels forever

You don't get pussy because you're a mentally ill Any Forumscel.

i m in r9k since 2 years. Before joining r9k, between 2003 and 2020 guess how much pussy i got.

You're not even 20 stop coping. Come and say you're a truecel when you're 30.

i m 33 retard, i started counting my pussyfreeness in 2003 when i was 14 aka the officially recognized age i should start smashing pussy