You NEET parasites... back in the soviet union, we would've killed you. not working was illegal...

you NEET parasites... back in the soviet union, we would've killed you. not working was illegal. you're lucky that you LEECHES are off the hook for now

Attached: 7FE993AE-F706-41FB-BF71-C38A97ED0723.jpg (768x576, 85.94K)

past a certain point, those leechs who spend all day whining and posing as victims should simply either be put in forced labour or just killed off, they bring nothing to society

Force me to work and I'll work like a dog. Otherwise, I'm quite content to spend my days rolling in the metaphorical gutter with a bottle of hooch in one hand.

>soviet
>yuno
ngmi

Attached: 1662846182917571.png (600x600, 396.48K)

You're illustrating my point perfectly. Thanks.

I love that because this photo is placed highly on Google images it's so common. It's a great photo, it deserves it. Also, based post, satire or not. Good job OP

Anime was trash but Yuno is second best yandere, admit it

It's different Soviet Union was collectivist you shared a sense of community in culture, ethnicity. Coming from someone in NA not white btw we don't have one defining culture or ethnicity so we attach onto these individual groups. If you forced me to work for something more than me somewhere I belonged too I would gladly say yes but the me now I don't know what I belong too.

Let's join the navy user

Who is the first yandere??

Miyuki Sone from The Love Between You and Me and Her: A Love Story. Play it. Way better media overall than any other yandere media.

Third is Monika

you're actually worse because you support the system

You go work, 'comrade' blue collar
I'll stay in charge of Comfy Inc.

Oh, get the dirty version from JastUSA, it is better than the clean version (probably, the dirty version has stuff the clean version doesn't plotwise, I haven't played the Steam version)

you and me both user ori

>Third is Monika
Monikabros... we made it :^)

Zoomer normie taste so bad. Try consuming something that isn't mainstream.

>>Bro School Days totally isn't mainstream

There are not good yanderes in media, they all suck basically besides Miyuki and Yuno.Prove me wrong

We will kill you tranny
The rope is coming

Cringe
U guys need to consume something that isnt effortless copypaste garbage

You sound like mentally stunted subhumans

Also I hate being told this by some millennial who probably hasn't watched half as much anime as me. Yes, Future Diary is a bad anime. Yes, Yuno is a good yandere. Simple as

>is a wage cuck
>and a communist
>and a tranny

LMFAO

Ill never work a job in my life bitch.

Attached: 1654100246312.jpg (840x866, 223.05K)