Nowhere's ville

There are alot of nowheres-villie towns/cities in the US,Canada and the UK. Did you grow up in one and what was your experience? From what I have observed there are really two types of nowhere's villes, the countryside version and the hopeless rundown inner city variant
>no part time jobs
>smells like cowshit
>everyone is on drugs or smokes
I knew a few people who OD'ed on heroin
>girls get snatched up by 24 year old dudes while still in highscool.

Luckily I gtfo'd, I noticed there are many in New York or Pennsylvania as well as states like Michigan,Iowa, Ohio and the like ; however California lacks them.

Attached: Caseys.jpg (980x574, 100.35K)

I've driven through them and wouldn't even get out of my car

I drove from NY to Detroit, and there are a shit ton of those towns.

>grew up in small town
>everyone in school knew eachother
>families knew all the other families
>all white, maybe one black family and a couple hispanic
>virtually no crime
>on the weekends the dollar general and general store were like meeting grounds
>one cozy bar
>on holidays we could do community stuff like corn mazes and apple orchards
>never any drama
>during summer everyone would be at the lake everyday

the nearest walmart was like 45 minutes away and the closest major airport was ~2hrs. we didn't have any real drug issues, atleast none where it impacted the community at large. it was comfy. same reason i'm saving all my money to buy some land in either the mountain states or somewhere in Appalachia

that sounds like hell on earth, there is no room for growth and everyone just has kids out of wedlock.

my dad grew up there too. he went to uni and met my mom, got married and moved back. it's not some insulated village in the mountains that you can't leave. people have lives and aren't static user.

I grew up in a big city but I once worked at a liquor store in a small town. this is in cali. same story ppl meeting up at parking lots or gas stations. ppl know each other and their families etc oh and they love their guns.

Small towns are such cesspools. I would never live in one ever again. That no crime shit is just because no one reports anything. Worse shit happens in small towns than anywhere else in America.

are you that retarded onions "artist" transplant that idolizes my shithole state and disrespected iowa
if so, kys

The people in mine were like that, I was autistic to realize that a certain girl liked me, and now she is a single mother with three kids by two different dads. I could have been one of those dads, that's fucking scary. Many people are still there and got married for the sake of getting married. I mean holy shit dude.

I lived in a small rural town in NC for most of my life, but after moving to AZ and seeing how desolate and remote most places I passed through were, I think I had it pretty good, as far as small towns go. Still "nothing" to do, but that never bothered me. Most people in highschool talked about how they couldn't wait to leave.

But anyway, for an outdoorsy type person, there was plenty to do. The downtown area was always a popular hangout on weekend evenings, though I don't know what people did since I never went myself. No real drug problems that I knew about, but I was a teenager 15 years ago, when presumably opioids and whatever were less widespread.

wuddya mean? I don't think we have met.

In cali? It's all city for as far as the eye can see, I haven't seen a small town yet.

in the "best state" thread a couple days ago, someone was going on and on about how great california is and how everywhere else is "hillbilly nowheresville"

it might look that way because everything is connected and pretty close together but if you live in one of those small rural town you will certainly feel it

oh......Heh, heh you got me......
But let me tell you, I have lived in nowhere'sville and it sucks in comparison.

Attached: attachment-132846220_10159041549558293_7760739172250187062_n.jpg (980x640, 219.47K)

cali is the best state tho. it has everything for any kind of lifestyle

I grew up in one that was sliding toward being a shit town but there's a big hospital and a university there so it bounced back. Knew a lot of interesting characters for sure. Whole lot of towns in the US now that will probably be abandoned in the next generation.

yeah mine had a hospital, but that was pretty much it.

have you lived in any other state my guy?

Que the hustle and bustle of the big city, IPAs, vasectomy, etc.

>however California lacks them.
we have a similar variant, just check out all the small cities and towns in the valley that are just endless boomer mcmansions surrounded by ghetto inner area populated by mexicans with no good jobs except working at walmart or amazon