Being an ugly girl is so much harder than being an ugly guy

Girls are constantly being judged on their looks by everyone- to the point where looks are at the forefront of almost every girl's mind, and the first thing people evaluate for any girl. While ugly guys may feel insecure about their looks, it is not usually detrimental for their livelihood. They are still able to be respected due to their accomplishments. Ugly women will never be fully respected by anyone no matter what they do.

Attached: 9C84AF46-0581-44A0-980B-30F37A817E4B.jpg (528x528, 33.81K)

but where is MY ugly gf?

>Ugly women will never be fully respected by anyone no matter what they do.
Good. I hate you. If your ugly ass would give me a chance, I would treat you good but no. Chad only. Suffer and die, whore.

we have a hole, any sick men will rape you anyway
but kinda think this is a bait, you can't be so dumb to post something like this in a full male site

>deleting the 5
Why though? Just to be petty and not give OP a )You(?

It's harder in all ways except dating

Oh I didn't notice. Guess i'm just as dumb as OP

I saw someone else doing it today I thought it was a new meme or something

Lots of guys would rape you ungrateful bitch

Getting laid isn't the same as getting respected. Guys will fuck anything with two legs, so an ugly woman won't have as hard of a time getting laid but will have a hard time getting a relationship with the guys who are willing to bang her because they won't respect her on the same level they do the pretty girls.

The fact that girls friend zone ugly guys and genuinely want to have a relationship, even if it's just a friendship, shows more respect. They're not going to lead you on or bang you once and never speak to you again, but instead offer an actual respectful friendship.

if you're an ugly girl 90% of the guys on here would date you or at least be your friend. for those 90% of guys, no one will date them and no one wants to be their friends. not even you.
shut the fuck up you entitled piece of shit.
this place isn't for you. it never was and never will be.
go to /soc/ and don't fucking come back.

>harder in all the ways that actually matter
i don't know if you're just trying to ragebait but if you aren't there's no point in posting this here, males will never understand

No one wants to be friends with women. You all are super boring. Go be friends with yourselves.

Well there you have a point. When it comes to getting a job, if you're a woman, it definitely matters if you're attractive.
Sometimes I'm jealous of pretty girls, they have everything.

>dating doesn't matter
Nice meme

I don't know if this thread or tripfag/e-whore threads are more common and completely routine. Nothing new will be said here. Nothing that has not been said millions of times before it the millions of other copy/paste versions of this thread. Nobody will come to an understanding. No mutual ground will be reached. This doesn't even have the potential to be insightful due to being completely without a personal element. This is the void. This is entropy in written form.

arioch#5836
i'll be your friend. friend only.

you can break down everything and end up with nothing but what you went out of your way to break. that's everything.
literally everything.
you're breaking shit just to break it then complaining that it's broken. you're the one that broke it. learn that lesson for your own sake.

The red cat feasts tonight

if i could choose between having a loving chad bf or being a gigastacy who could never date or have sex i would choose the latter

>thug tries to rape giga-stacy
>she's like a Barbue doll down there

You're actually retarded. Are you saying that I 'broke' this thread? It will continue uninterrupted well into the hundreds of comments. This is despite the majority of the board users not even being online at this time. Are you defending this thread's existence? This isn't a new and interesting creation; It's a smothering blanket that pushes anything else of possible value into the depths. You've not even made a statement. You've just sprouted random bullshit. Are you actually a female?

Sure, maybe, since then you'd get everything in life on a silver platter. But the real thought experiment would be preferring to be an manlet incel over being an ugly woman who can still easily get a bf.

h
ligma#9606

you wrote trite bullshit with zero accountability and zero self awareness. you're really dumb.