I do not like how Putin invaded the Ukraine when merely improving his economy and giving his people real progress makes...

I do not like how Putin invaded the Ukraine when merely improving his economy and giving his people real progress makes Russia into true utopia.
But I understand his populist motives and that he sees the Ukraine as a US proxy. Though it actually is not. The Ukraine is weirdly independent.

Attached: 446A22D7-D694-470D-8F51-940351620E89.jpg (3900x2649, 494.67K)

Ukraine is cutting off water to Crimea he needs to invade

You have no idea what you're talking about but okay. He sees Ukraine as more land and more resources and more workers which means more money and influence in Europe.

yea russia has an aging crisis and a lot of their population isn't european

Isn't there a board to discuss politics?

damn that's crazy bro

Attached: 1663139769105.jpg (1440x1815, 599.13K)

>retarded pro putin author
>arxiv link
Get better material

sure buddy whatever you say

>literal ruski puppet talking about bots
lmao

>flood of hohol shilling
totally normal

Considering this website is mostly Western audiences and the West is pretty uniformly against Putler and for Ukraine, it actually is normal.

>weirdly independent
>because it's not in the EU is the genius behind that line from the populist nazi
>are they nazis?
>not really they're slavs and even jews strictly speaking
>if the usa was pure of wn imagery I would give af but we're not so it's like hypocrisy and you can probably bet russia is nazi af by that logic and they use the confederacy imagery for their psyop
I guess it's a win for everyone whether naitonalistoid or demoid
not really this site is Any Forumsfagged hard

Don't care about your kike war, simple as.
Herb.

let me guess they only measured english posts?

Proofs? Evidence? I just bqse it off the word of some cunt? Also i dont think they are bots i habent seen ukraine/russia bots but i have seen glownigger bots but the people that talk about the war are 100% paid to do so and they are human so cope n seethe

Why would europeans support russia are u really making the same mistake as ww2 where u support mongol rapebabies and want to slaughter whites again?

They only looked at 6 tags. It looks like a pretty shit study desu. They did this after Twitter nuked a bunch of Russian bots and then claimed that it wouldn't affect their data. They also only looked at English language and I would assume that Russia is more interested in swaying Ukrainians or Russians than Americans right now.

I think that war is a crime against humanity and everything good in this world.

no I just said it has support in particular to spite liberals and I did see the russian war crimes going on but it was probably maga that inspired genius putin that's also my point and things are quite divided and overall as a plan Any Forumsfags have in what they want to see on earth idk if this is against their minds that crave confirmation and the reasons the war started in the first place are deeply Any Forums if nothing else that ethnic Russians wanted separation and Ukraine aggressed and Russia merely helped them
these little mind fucks are powerful to the Any Forumsfag and form an insane consciousness that enemies of the us capitalize on to demoralize us, and as much as you want to talk about those rapes they were in a war of total extermination with 27million dead russians and for you to call them mongoloids is a common Any Forumsfag provocation and that's at the roots of this current conflict and everyone pulls on the collective trauma to get their way and that was the lesson i think for us all.

russisters.... why are we losing the propaganda war??? i thought chuds loved le based white ethnostate.....

Attached: russia.png (956x1031, 332.41K)

You rusfags will be genocided

>Russia doesn't have toilets
Holy shit the absolute state of them. I knew they were fucked but I didn't know it was that bad. Russia has more HIV/AIDS per capita than Nigeria too.

>giving his people real progress makes Russia into true utopia.
He cares so little about Russians it's funny. He wants to recreate the Soviet Union and he'd happily watch 10m Russians die to achieve that goal. As far as he is concerned the Russian citizens exist for his benefit, not the other way around. Russia is a very old culture and they don't think of the common individual as something worth celebrating, you exist to please the Czar or die.

american missile systems in ukraine
imagine russian missile systems in mexico. its simy unacceptable to a sovereign nation

Imagine the US continually eating chunks of Mexico
Imagine Mexico hating the US so much that they cozy up to China for protection

then why didn't he invade poland or turkey, also filled with american missile systems and directly on his border
because he knows he could never stand up to NATO but he can bully a rump state

Wow great arguments fellas, you sure proved that chud wrong.

Attached: .png (585x362, 100.3K)

>muh verified tweets = real! trust the plan 2 more weeks!

Attached: russhits.jpg (1125x1912, 287.79K)