Would robots date someone Iike her?

would robots date someone Iike her?

Attached: 3A864896-62EA-4D6D-B002-B8BFF9780DCB.jpg (828x1792, 315.23K)

No, although I'm sure he's an upstanding young man.

>tfw youre so hideous people think you look like a man
its over

just work out. she'll get hotter later

That's you op? Are you the same asian girl that was talking about how you're at least not a nigger?

Of course I'd date her. Is she supposed to be ugly?

Attached: 1652845176930.png (400x400, 185.88K)

no thats not me and I have no idea what you're talking about.

Shaming people for not being 10/10 is a female trait. It disappoints me when I see Anons doing the same thing. Yes, I would date her as long as she was nice to me.

>Of course I'd date her. Is she supposed to be ugly?
LIES. youre full of shit. and yes, she obviously is. if you cant see that then youre legally blind.

men and women are equally shallow, lets be real. i only posted this photo to see if thered be any robots that would actually date her. im uggo myself so I had to find a pic of someone whos more uggo than me to see just how low your standards are. 99.9% of men would kill for a pretty chick if they had the chance.

guess I'm one in a million then

She's not offensive to look at, and she's not fat. I'd give her a shot.

She's a little below average, maybe, but she's not ugly, at least not to me.
If the OP pic is uglier than you then you could easily find a bf. In fact, probably the rest of the thread will be anons competing for that slot but you'll almost undoubtedly be unwilling to actually accept any of them.

Attached: 1655728858611.png (640x480, 281.24K)

I don't like east Asians personally. White guys would probably go after you

why are you posting your friend here? not nice

>This bad at math

She is ok, just put a smile on and she will be good looking

She's not ugly, just kinda...bland, I suppose. See, she's just very average, which, ironically, will still get her more romantic and sexual partners than most brobots here

Attached: DALLĀ·E 2022-08-27 02.00.24 - A woman wrestling with a giant octopus while dressed like a banana, painted by vermeer.png (1024x1024, 1.74M)

Yes, I don't care about face.

She needs to wash her face so her skin isn't so oily but otherwise yeah, with a different hairstyle she would be downright cute

No, not into bugs

Attached: 162637115131.png (677x351, 8.81K)