It is me again, the hacker currently known as Leet. Ask a hacker anything, volume 3

It is me again, the hacker currently known as Leet. Ask a hacker anything, volume 3.

Attached: file.png (750x750, 577.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmddgtfy.net/?q=vnc over ssh tunnel
postman.com
w3schools.com/html/default.asp
w3schools.com/js/default.asp
w3schools.com/sql/default.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how does one get into hacking?

how much do you wey

Do you have a computer science degree?
Do you use any math in your hacks?

Learn programming. JavaScript is the default lingua franca, since web browsers are the most widespread and accessible technology. SQL was designed from concepts in relational algebra, and so is mathematically probable to be able to store and manipulate data in any way possible.
Data miners GTFO. Low 200s.
>Do you have a computer science degree?
Yes. It's not necessary, but it's a way to up your game.
>Do you use any math in your hacks?
No, the computer does the math. That's the great thing about computers. They do the computation.

What's your opinion on the privacy oriented and decentralized FOSS libertarianish tech ideas that have been spread around on the internet for some time now?

I'm building services based on those ideas.

I've got the FOSS tools sitting in front of me right now to build a new, anonymous imageboard that would be distributed and very fast. I suppose the only problem is that I'm too lazy to buy a domain in a way that I can't doxxed.

How would you plan on getting people to use the imageboard?

Why would I want other people to post on my imageboard? What a hideous thought. No, it would be just for me, and you only get to post on it if you figure out how to find it.

Shilling out on 4chins

what is the best open source RAT on the market today? are there any good tutorial to build your own if there are no good ones available?

Everything depends on use case. As for building your own, you should at least know about SSH tunnels.

im aware of ssh tunnels and creating ftp servers via offensive based oses like kali or parrot, but ive always wanted to create or at least download and modify a RAT that could view a victims screen, transport files, open shells, and log cookie sessions. Ive just been too retarded/lazy to figure it out

lmddgtfy.net/?q=vnc over ssh tunnel
But why remote access a boring PC?

that on top of getting it to be obfuscated is a hassle. the closest thing to it is ive tried to find an uninfected torrent of smokeloader but i have had no luck

What major should I study to get into hacking .

>log cookie sessions
I like Postman.
postman.com
Like everything else in life, it depends. Miguel de Icaza dropped out of a Math. I dropped out of Theology. Who knows what you'll stop caring about when you decide to write fun code?

I dont even know where to start though lol

w3schools.com/html/default.asp
w3schools.com/js/default.asp
w3schools.com/sql/default.asp

Thats for website building , ur a larger arent you

You need to know JavaScript to write Postman scripts. You need to know SQL to not be a dumbass. You need to know HTML. Deal with it.