Just be a scorpio theory

scorpio males play on easy mode

the amount of search results and views about scorpio males is off the charts

females excuse your robotness if you show you're a scorpio and interested in astrology

Attached: ezggscorp.jpg (1695x878, 984.35K)

>tfw gemini
>tfw am good at communicating

Attached: 2E02AB3E-A7D6-43DB-874E-98B9D89D324B.jpg (1076x1076, 221.85K)

>scorpio
Too bad I'm ursus
>A-user, there is no such zodiac sign
Fuck off!
If you can play pretend I can play pretend too.

I'm a Scorpio. How can I let girls know that without sounding autistic?

Attached: 6f5.jpg (600x600, 42.87K)

Have a zodiac sign tattoo on your forehead.
That should send clear and unmistakable signal that you're reta.. er.. scorpio.

Why do you want a Retarded women like that ?

Because OP is retarded too?

The only people who take astrology or MBTI or anything like that seriously are braindead retards or whores. I knew this bitch who was like "EW ASTROLOGY? NO THANKS!" but then said "OMG BASED MBTI!!!!!!!!" She was the most annoying cunt I have ever known.

Tinder bios putting your date of birth, using your birth date as your username on apps like whisper, making astrology youtube videos etc..

Attached: 62345324543526.jpg (589x414, 62.95K)

I tried to put astrology shit in my bio but no girls ever bought it. I think they know you are just using it to play coy. The kind of girls who care about astrology are all art sluts choosing which Chad to fuck. They do not care about you having similar interests.

Get a cool jacket with a scorpion on the back

be more blunt about it. it helps being weird as a scorpio. get into occult shit.

learn The Inner Secret or The Secret Within or something by William Walker Atkinson. Scorpio males have occult powers that can be used for seduction.

It's almost as if these bitches make those videos about all signs...

Attached: SAG.png (801x849, 492.78K)

nigga cant even spell

the only guy who ever showed interest in me irl was a scorpio and he was a whiny cringy edgelord like most scorpios i've met
t. i don't really believe in this shit but it's a weird coincidence that i hate every scorpio i meet even though they always reallyyy like me

Come on, you guys should know that women are only into chad.
Whenever stuff like this appears just assume it's "How to attract Chad" instead of whatever bullshit they peddle. This is grifter guru tier.

Wait I'm Scorpio but I'm still a 22yr old virgin.

i'm not a scorpio but from now on i'll start saying i am

Check the views and search data, retard. Females love Scorpios more than any other males.

You're just mad you couldn't handle us.

Claim that you're lupus.
When she claims that there is no such zodiac sign, bullshit her that there is an extended zodiac that is a "real thing" unlike her pop bullshit gossip tier horoscope from the back of a magazine.
If she seems unsure, point at Sirius constellation and claim the real deal uses all constellations not just pathetic twelve.
It's funny when you can replace their fantasy bs with your own fantasy bs.

Captcha: AAAAD
I think Captcha has developed sentience and tries to communicate

I'm a Scorpio and I hate to admit this, but yes it does work pretending you're a Scorpio just to get them to bed. It's even better if you have some occult knowledge which is not difficult to get, 20min of daily reading will make you sound like a modern Rasputin to those girls.

im a scorpio and a 21 year old virgin