How's everyone doing today!? I've had a pretty lazy day personally but now I'm bored again as usual

How's everyone doing today!? I've had a pretty lazy day personally but now I'm bored again as usual

Attached: E373lGXUcAEnQQX.jpg (973x843, 153.95K)

glad to be home :c

Started my period today

oops forgot my trip its me the catboy
thats nice user hopefully you get to relax now
oh that blows, hope your not getting cramps too bad, make sure to drink plenty of water and take it easy if you can!

Horrible, I cannot stop thinking about Neural Networks taking over creative jobs and I'm about to slit my wrists.

Attached: 1546051425344.gif (498x298, 483.68K)

you should have gone into maths broski

Thanks, it's been relatively painless so far but I will drink water and take it easy

I'm sorry user, hurting yourself isn't going to help though. Yes you do that!

not rlly good. got denied from a 'dream' job, and I still ain't got money. I gotta finish an essay but I'm pretty tired desu

Well do as much as you can and then take some rest. I'm sorry about the job, but keep trying there's always gonna be other opertunitys! Keep improving yourself and rolling those die odds are you'll get it eventually

Had to go to two funeral homes for two different relatives who died on the same day. Tomorrow is the burial for one of them and I'm a pall bearer.

I'm sorry for your loss user, where you close to them at all? I remember carrying the coffin for my gran when she passed a few years ago, it was an odd experience but I guess I'm glad I did it. My uncle was supposed to carry with us but he didn't show, my mother would always compare me to him whenever I disagreed with her or acted lazy and always said I was going to grow up to be just like him. It really screwed with me because neither of my other uncles my gran or my mother where on good terms with him, and I never got to meet him, so my entire experience of this man was hearing these story's about him being a drunk who abandoned his mentally ill teenage kids at my grans house after being on bad terms with his parents for years, constantly coming around to pester my parents about money and all sorts of other screwed up things. In a way it felt validating to finally know for a fact that I'm better than he was and that all of the insults my mother's been showering me with my entire life were fake. At the same time I'm sad I didn't get to meet him and talk with him, I guess I'm sad I couldn't somehow have an opertunity to help him. I always thought funerals where strange before but now in an odd way I respect the closure I've gotten from them

An uncle and a great uncle. The uncle I didn't spend tons of time around but we always got along well so I hate he's gone but he did have tons of health issues. The great uncle I didn't know as well but he had dementia and considering my grandfather (they're brothers) does too it was a little unnerving being there I guess.

Sending all the support I can through the virtual world user. I lost my gran and grandpa to dementia as well, and my dad's starting to show early signs of it. It's not pleasant but at least it's mostly peaceful.

Make sure to take some time off for yourself when you can, take the time to properly make yourself feel better again

Thank you butt fan user. It's not the easiest thing.

Loved one death anniversary, numb and hollow like any day. I didn't even cry this year. I'm slowly rotting

I am doing well. I just got done giving my wife a massage and now I am eating chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.

I feel this honestly, my great aunt died recently and I just felt nothing and I can't stop feeling guilty about it. She deserves me being upset but Im just OK with it, it was going to happen at somepoint I guess.
Glad someone's having a good day at least lol ice cream sounds nice but I'm losing weight so I probably shouldnt eat any

Very hard. Lost my boyfriend (he died) the other day. I am really struggling

So...you're single now? This must be fate. I'm single too.

Never stop creepymaxxing Any Forums