It doesn't matter if you lost your virginity through being raped...

It doesn't matter if you lost your virginity through being raped, you're still a whore and we won't wife you up because of it

Attached: 1659834386243528.jpg (1280x1792, 371.72K)

nobody on this board has been raped, however

I was raped by my dad for a couple of years, I can't be the only one

Speak for yourself
Where my cptsd gf?

"Rape" as in the actual violent ambush we as men envision it to be is 99.9% not what a woman is referring to when she says she was "raped". Just FYI. You have to remember that women live lives of unparalleled uber comfort, privilege and prestige, it's so easy to be a woman in modern times that it's fucked with their wiring a bit and it's made them invent new experiences for old terms that don't apply to them anymore. We don't share common parlance. Even words like "whore" and "wife" even mean the same things to them anymore.

I'm sorry to hear that, hope you are doing better now.

Attached: image-mountaninpreview.png (474x266, 76.64K)

Is he in prison now? Hope you put him in prison.

yeah you and every other fembot

still. not. asking. for. it. chud.

Attached: 149629.jpg (1000x1000, 162.68K)

>russian
Be my gf right now or I'll scream IRL
unless you don't want to and then idk just ignore me

Why would you even want to rape someone who dresses like that. It's entirely unattractive.

Not asking.
Begging.
And answer is still "no"

Well, trans women are another sociological matter. Surely you'll understand I don't mean it personally when I'm speaking in a sterilized manner about the female experience.

>same old "tranny" cope
get original faggot

im sorry i cant

That's ok I wasn't really expecting you to
Why not though?

my heart belongs to someone, hes not even real but i cant be attracted to anyone else

Why'd you delete your post?
Be original and detransition. Better yet, be original and stop larping as a woman online.
>uwaaah my life is hard I hate my parents because they abused me, gotcha women can have it hard too
You and ever other nigga here bro.

That's too bad but ok, I understand.
You should try to find someone real though user. It's lonely going through life attached to fictional characters. I'm just guessing, but maybe you find it difficult to trust people or get close to them? Sorry if I'm off base.

felt like i said too much online

oh and i dont hate my parents, i forgive my mother and love her, she went thru the same thing however it still hurted and changed me

You think the sleuth savant hacker known as Any Forums could be after you?
The deleted post is still accessible anyway, I'm always just curious when someone goes ahead and does it.
You should forgive both of them, imagine how punchable you are in person if it's this bad anonymously and over the internet.

You're a bizarrely mean person for no real reason

i rather not go into it and no my father is an asshole and i hope he dies after what he did to my mother

i dont know what happend

I think you made an incel angry by deleting your post

True, your mother did commit a pretty egregious crime against the gene pool by coupling up with your daddy. I think you should still forgive him though, imagine if that was the only chance in his life he could have scored? It's mommy's fault for not using birth control. You'll get your wish anyway because we all die sometime.
>You're a bizarrely mean person for no real reason
If you're so clueless about how annoying the constant larping and baiting is on this site I honestly don't know what to say. What could I say?

no my father is an annoying asshole that my mother gave everything she had for him but then he cheated on her like an asshole