I do not know what to believe anymore

I do not know what to believe anymore

Attached: wojak_hopeless.jpg (700x810, 23.04K)

believe in her, user.

Attached: 1611511018043.jpg (765x956, 69.44K)

believe in the you who believes in you
aaand I just hit my self help sharing quota for the day.

Just pick something that sounds cool and run with it. No one is going to keep track of it but you anyway. And if you run far enough with it it might make you happy in several moments, which is worth more than doing nothing.

Wow several moments of happiness. I could sue some of those. I hope I get some tomorrow.

Tranny feet and people still worship this.

Okay? And? How does this information materially benefit me? Go whine about your problems somewhere else.

why should any post on this board materially benefit you? moronic retard

Be honest user, does anything on this board really benefit you?

Don't "believe" in anything. Don't follow any religion, they are all wrong. Athiesm is illogical in my opinion and doesn't make any sense at all.
Just realize that as far as you know for sure, this life is all there is, There could be an afterlife, there might not be, who knows. You should only be making major decisions about your life based on things you can know for sure. So live your life as long as possible, and as happy as possible, in that order. Love you user.

Dopamine high
Dopamine high

This is not your fucking therapist board. This is not your board to whine about your stupid fucking problems. Go talk to a therapist.

But I get a dopamine high from being an unlicensed therapist on Any Forums. Go jerk off if you dont like it here.

Can't even make a feelsthread without a faggot being insufferable and indifferent. Normalfags really have breached the defences.

I'm just saying, it's really fucking cringey when people like you try to reach out and put on some weird emotional show for people.
Have you ever considered the fact that maybe the world doesn't revolve around you?

the thread revolves around the op. you clicked on it even though you didn't like the topic just to bait and be a faggot. fucking hang yourself you piece of shit.

Well I think it's really fucking cringey when people like you pretend to be emotionless super cool edgelords that dont care about anyone. Congrats you're a faggot pretend sociopath, no one cares. Go kill pets somewhere else you fucking loser.

>Tranny
oh newfag, you're a long way from home aren't you?

>the thread revolves around the op.
And op believes that the universe should come to a halt, all suffering should come to a halt, and we should all turn our eyes towards him and give him an ass pat. I'm good on that, chief.
I'm just telling you, objectively, nobody really cares about other people's problems. Everyone's got their own issues, and it's really shitty and unfair for you to just expect the world to care.
>inb4 "I-I don't expect the world to care!"
Then you wouldn't have typed anything in the first place. This is why I legitimately think the internet is so harmful, it's because it emotionally validates people waaaay too much, to like an unhealthy degree.

I'm not even OP, dumbass.

>I'm just telling you
I'm not OP though.

>Everyone's got their own issues, and it's really shitty and unfair for you to just expect the world to care

This is literally an anonymous image board where you can go to say anything in secret that you feel like you cant say in real life. I'm sorry that OP's post trigger your dopamine addled brain to feel something other than pleasured moans for five seconds. But you know what, I'm emotionally validating you now arent I? No one gives a fuck about your problems dude.

Go beat your meat. Get those dopamine hits. Maybe play a gatcha game.

You're barely human

Lmfao, what the fuck is this? You're not turning this around on me. I'm just telling you, nobody cares about your problems. Grow up.

I'm still not op. And I care about his problems, because people are important. I dont have to be omnipresent and attentive in someones life to say something nice in a single thread. It's really not a laborious process.

You just say something nice. Try it sometime.

I know who Ciara is. Just stating my observation.