Why is it that so many incels think that women in the west have easier lives than men?

why is it that so many incels think that women in the west have easier lives than men?

Attached: moneymoneymoney.jpg (1368x962, 374.04K)

chad has an easier life than most women

Cuz most people here doesn't have any interaction with women, so they don't get any real insight in the lives of women and their hardships. Their only "source" come from other sad, bitter incels

Modern women don't have hardships.
It might seem like a hardship to you but that's just because you're a woman who has no possible way of grasping what that word actually means.

Ok, so if you get assaulted and raped by a gang on your way home you just brush it off? Got it. Ask your sisters/mom/ female friends how many times they have been assaulted, most of them will have at least one story, often more.

This.

Quality of life goes like: Chad >> Stacy >>> Average Woman >>>>>> Average Man > Ugly Woman >>>>> Ugly Male

ugly woman>average men>ugly man

Because single man that wasn't born into obscene wealth needs to grind and work his way to every success he might achieve in life
>study and work hard in school
>study and work hard for a non-meme degree
>be socially successful and resilient enough to be rejected by endless interviews before he's hired
>grind his way up
>break his body at the gym to achieve a physique that's desirable to women
>develop some sort of special talent or x-factor to make himself attractive to women
>develop social suaveness
And much of that success only works he's lucky enough to be born with the right genes.
Meanwhile, for the majority of women to be successful and comfortable in life
>don't get fat
>don't be a cunt
>basic domestic skills that a chimp could do
And that's literally it. She'll have endless men lining up happy to take care of her every need for the rest of her life. Women have endless options to siphon off of men when they fail. Men have no such options. Men must pick themselves up and start over all on their own.

catcall =/= assault

My life is unarguably the best case of Never Left the Menu mode. I currently have -$560 and some odd change to my name. Currently seeing 7 women. Two have gave me a debit card to use when I see fit, one encourages me take her car when she's not using it, and all of them have given me the key(s) to their places for me to bust in sleep, eat food, or both. On paper I'm the biggest fucking loser known to mankind but women honestly just can't seem to get enough of me. I don't even do anything, I just stand there and they pretty much take it from there.

>why is it that so many incels think that women in the west have easier lives than men?
They objectively do by every measurable way possible.

>why is it that so many incels think that women in the west have easier lives than men?
no idea, women work just as hard as men do

Attached: patootie.png (705x1600, 1.43M)

Correct.
Now, let's talk about the percentage of men that are "Chad" and compare that to the average women in the west.
For every Chad that exist, a thousand invisible men toil so society function, all of that to allow privileged Western women to complain about "the glass ceiling" and other nonsensical shit like that.

Attached: 1662488048997103.jpg (500x375, 41.25K)

So you're either Chad or larp?

>larp
Truth is stranger than fiction, robro.

Attached: IMG_2849.jpg (828x725, 151.18K)

because they see how the top 1% of women live and assume all women get treated that way

Attached: 537393.jpg (704x1200, 160.98K)

Pretend to be a girl online, you will amazed at how differently people treat you, I once got a bunch of morons to actually send me money.

>no u
Bold move, let's see if it pays out

>all women get treated that way
They literally do

> ugly women = disabled/retarded men > ugly men > average men
Fixed. This is how it really is. Tards and cripples get all sorts of boons, more than enough to make up for their impediments. They get gibs, enough welfare to live off of and never have to work. They can spend all day every day being mentally 12 years old having no problems to worry about, except what Pokemon to capture next. And that's not even the best thing lucky chromosome-hoarders have going for em: Girls who go into tard caretaking as a career seem to be generally attractive with kind personalities- they probably give the tards a pity handjob every now and then. Literally they get a free state-mandated gf.

Now how many pity handjobs do ugly and average men get in a lifetime? 0. But ugly men can at least, through hard work and talent, turn their ugly into a cool personality trait that makes them stand out. Like Steve Buscemi. Steve Buscemi is living proof that ugly men are actually more attractive than average men.

what did you do to get them to send cash?

But that's the catch, try explaining to the average western women that she will have to to do hard work and observe as she lose it on the spot.
Ever read a self improvement book for dudes? "You have to" "You have to" "You have to" "You have to"
Ever read a self improvement book for chicks? "You dserve" "You deserve" "You deserve"
Cunts still don't want to do shit yet be respected at the same time, it's pure madness.

Because this cunt and others like her can make 3 times my monthly salary on one donation from a thirsty faggot like him if they whore out on streams

Attached: Vermeil had enough of the villager's bullshit.png (806x454, 424.08K)

I'm trying to focus on retard privilege right now, user

And I hijacked your post to inject my brand of sperging into the mix, no hard feeling.

Cuz women can do picrel but not men? Idk i just hate redditors