Gf and I agree to open our relationship 8 months ago

>gf and I agree to open our relationship 8 months ago
>she's already been with 5 different fwbs
>i still get 0 matches on dating apps
>tfw regret agreeing but she's having the time of her life

Attached: pepe.gif (220x183, 9.25K)

good to see sexhavers suffering from their own hubris

any stories?
you still have sex with her at least, right?

Ask her to help, maybe look into swinging or something?

>ever agreeing to that
Lol. Lmao. Sorry but you have brough about your own pain.

If he's not getting laid like this it means that he's probably unattractive, whether physically or personality wise
At a swinger's party he might find himself the odd one out which while is good for truth and discovery, is probably bad for self-esteem

We have sex sometimes. Nothing crazy, she goes to bars with her friends and finds "good dick". They sometimes befriend each other and become "fwbs". She sometimes goes on Bumble to find dates, etc. She also took some chadly autistic robot's virginity from here
Issue is I don't really wanna admit to not being able to attract a girl besides her to her

True, but unless he's an absolute sweaty neckbeard someone is boungd to be willing, even a girl taking one for the team.
He managed to get a girlfriend so he can't be completely unthinkable as a sex partner.

>Issue is I don't really wanna admit to not being able to attract a girl besides her to her
Lack of communication kills relationships user, talk to her.

>you don't understand I need to have sex even if it's between me and somebody who finds me equally unattractive as I find them
This is your mind on modern media. Despite getting laid almost never compared to my friends, I also get to experience the self-respect for never fucking somebody I thought was gross

Why do you think swingers usually just swap?

Why did you agree to it?
Did she approach you and you were too much of a pussy to stand your ground?

How's the cuckold life like, OP? You thinking about joining her and riding the dick that gets ridden by your girlfriend yet?

>etc. She also took some chadly autistic robot's virginity from here

why does everyone lie on here

>He managed to get a girlfriend so he can't be completely unthinkable as a sex partner.

I had a gf way out of my league for years, we broke up, I haven't had any physical contact with a female in 4 years

>a girl taking one for the team

what the fuck am I reading? Women dont ever "take one for the team" what turbonormie sex haver universe do you inhabit where this is a thing

Another cuck larping his cuck fantasy, ugh..

You just agreed to being a cuckold in a way that doesn't hurt your fee fees so much.

Attached: 84064.jpg (1920x1080, 61.64K)

She wanted to see other people because you weren't good enough

You are a contributor to societies hedonic decline. Reflect on that for a bit.

tryna convince my gf for this same arrangement cuz i know i could laid just as often as her. who brought it up first? did it take a lot of convincing? how could i convince my gf to do this?

Motherfucker fuck just break up u pathetic cuck
>Issue is I don't really wanna admit to not being able to attract a girl besides her to her
Break up then?? This will never get better, ur just slowly destroying urself u faggot

i don't get open relationships or cuckoldry. my ex bf (picrel) was a cuck and wanted me to fuck other guys. it's weird

Attached: 1663117631073790.jpg (1080x1440, 883.74K)