Uh oh, these two straight white viciously sensual populist nazis are too progressive for your dystopian fantasies

Uh oh, these two straight white viciously sensual populist nazis are too progressive for your dystopian fantasies.

I guess you are just going to have to experience true love in the form of nazi soul and nazi cock. Forcefully learning to truly love your own true love via forced true ecstasy and bliss greater than any other!

Attached: 5864FAF0-F70D-474D-851A-171B82755084.png (716x496, 527.19K)

I am a nazi and pro lgbt. My best friends are trannies. Consider me in OP.

>nazi
>pro lgbt

Noooo youre not a nazi im sorry.
What i read
>homophobic but gay

I hate all nonwhites, and believe biological determinism and natural heiarchies should be acknowledged/advocated for by the state. But I am fine with queers is all.

Yeah youuuurrreee... not a nazi.

>is ok with gays, non whites, probably trannies.

Stfu normal fag what nazi beliefs do you even agree with

>that im the alpha race

Yeah i bet

The funny thing with you retards is everyone is a nazi up until they unabashedly and unashamedly self identify as one, then you flip the script and tell them they're not a nazi and are just larping. It's almost like your singular goal is to shame them, and once that doesn't work, you fear that they'll actually find solidarity in the nazi identity.

there were a lot of closeted ones user, you don't decide.

plus i can see you trying to claim that only you get to accept minority groups into your groups, very jewish. LGB DROP THE T

I'm a homosexual - not a pedophile. I like guys who look like guys, fucking bipedo. Kys

Attached: 1242623753566755647762.jpg (275x183, 7.77K)

It would make sense if a Nazi said, "I'm okay with LGBT, because it helps eliminate them from the gene pool."

Again
>yeah i love gays blacks and trannies but im DEF a nazi LOL LGBTQ+ :)

Stfu you stupid fucking bitch. White straight men and women only

Niggers fags and trannies should hang themselves.

>blacks
good job on not reading anything I said.

Now thats a LOL. If they said that maybe. But im certain these sodomites love BBC and trannies because "they are human too" get the fuck out of here

Stop defending homosexuals you fucking faggot. Who cares if i said you were ok with blacks. Your ok with gays so might as well be ok with big nigger dick up your ass.

To be clear nobody likes blacks.

I'm just also not religious so I don't have dogmatic beliefs against white queers.

I hate nonwhites for reasons pertaining to biological reality.

OP secretly wants big black cock in his ass dont be fooled.

OP is amusing even if he's repetitive. I wonder if he has any relation to the cute poster, the abandoned building poster, or the baby basedjak poster.

Attached: 1648014943361.jpg (633x758, 41.2K)

Is this a rape threat? I genuinely can't understand what I'm reading, it's incomprehensible.

Attached: 1608616628801.jpg (600x600, 114.61K)

>natural heiarchies should be acknowledged/advocated for by the state
>But I am fine with queers
You giant fucking retard

I get it you're a religious retard who needs to hate queers to be right by god. But that's just not who I am.

Queers would be low according to your hierarchies too.