Good Evening you all! What are you all up to This Evening?

Good Evening you all! What are you all up to This Evening?

Attached: 5960015 (1).jpg (1200x1192, 451.61K)

>What are you all up to This Evening?
You know, the same ol' daily robot suffering.

I know the feel, have you been drinking water and taking care of yourself at least bro?

Good evening OP or should I say good morning! Haha
Today I am resting becasue I am stupid and trained to hard in the gym and broke something, I went shopping yesterday and have plenty of goyfeed to keep me alive, might do some paperwork in prep for my next contract

Based. Keep yourself safe.
By the way, a lot of people seem to hate you on here (R9K & CC), what's up with that?

Oh alot of people hate me user it's part of the bad boy aesthetic I guess lol also whats cc?

Kino album.

Crystal Cafe or something; I don't know much about it. I did see a thread about you two days ago though.
>Bad boy aesthetic
I'm not really picking that up, I just think you're a normal guy.
What's your favorite track? I've been listening to The Romantic Warrior (the song) nonstop; it's just that good.

Ah well my name carries far and wide haha and why thankyou user I am normalest guy I swear! :)

Stay safe out there.

Captcha: K2SDY

For me it's "Majestic Dance". I like it when this album comes up in my playlist when playing vidya, it's always comfy.

So based. I wish you nothing but the best, user.

Thanks for the good wishes, user. I wish you even better.

:) Thank you. What are you up to This Evening?

Oh the usual just sitting at my desk thinking of games to play and applying for jobs that won't call me back. What're you doing this evening?

Chilling and drawing, talking with you anons. A lot of drama on the site today. I do hope those jobs do call you back though. What games are you into?

>Chilling and drawing, talking with you anons.
Can you show us one of your drawings perhaps? If you're comfortable with it of course.
>A lot of drama on the site today.
Any Forums hasn't been peaceful since like 2010. It's a shame really.
>I do hope those jobs do call you back though.
I hope so too. Thank you, user.
>What games are you into?
I'm into all game genres as long as they're fun but my current favorite games are Total Warhammer 3, Warframe, and Don't Starve Together.

Picrel is Pimp Wiz heheheheheh
>Any Forums hasn't been peaceful since like 2010. It's a shame really.
Well these are mostly girl related. Same with tripcodes/names, which is why I am thinking I should probably drop mine. But I might as well have it if I only post this thread to the site every once in a while heheheh
>I'm into all game genres as long as they're fun but my current favorite games are Total Warhammer 3, Warframe, and Don't Starve Together.
Based. I don't know anything about any of them, but it's good you enjoy them. Well, besides warhammer, but one of my friends are into warhammer 40K if they're not correlated at all (and even if they are, I know basically nothing about it either).
My top three games are FATE (Wildtangent studios, 2005), Kingsway (by andrew morrish), and the Shovel Knight series

Attached: image_2022-09-13_190341476.png (504x595, 230.32K)

>Picrel is Pimp Wiz heheheheheh
I like your art, it's nice.
>My top three games are FATE (Wildtangent studios, 2005), Kingsway (by andrew morrish), and the Shovel Knight series
You have a rather esoteric taste in games! The only one from that list I've heard of and played is the Shovel Knight series. I liked Plague Knight's campaign the most because he's cute.

So based. Love plague knight, but I also like spectre knight more
Thanks for the art compliment too by the way, do you have any hobbies besides gaming?

I used to draw but I gave up because of a severe depression I went through and never got back to it. I want to get into guns as a hobby because I think they're cool but unfortunately my state forbids gun ownership of any kind which is the main reason I want to get a job actually; so I can move to a more free state. For now my only hobby is video games and music but I don't consider listening to music to be much of a hobby unless you're a true audiophile because everyone listens to music. So yeah, just gaming.