What's the tipping point in your life when you fell off?

What's the tipping point in your life when you fell off?

Attached: homer3.png (542x509, 250.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w6L1d7PbILw
derpibooru.org/images/1216834
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When I was 7 and rejected by a girl for the first time, until then I claimed, kissed and fingered a dozen.

when i missed my first cheese

Grade three

HIgh school. Until then my aspergus was masked by kids being kids. By teenage years it's like everyone jumped in their cars and hit the highway while I was till on training wheels peddalling down the street from my house.

I'd say about 12, I had a complete personality flip from outgoing to shy/introvert which is probably the worst thing you can be as a male. Still have never recovered at 25.

fuck. this hits so hard at home.

When I was conceived.

>What's the tipping point in your life when you fell off?
First time I ever had a long term relationship ended because she was sending nudes to friends of mine.
Was already depressed and alcoholic, but after that I just completely gave up... this was 8 years ago and since then I've been NEET and not bothered doing anything.
Not an alcoholic anymore though, trying to sort shit out slowly.

I was cursed from birth, but I really fell off a cliff starting from my first psychotic episode when I was 19-20

Dad dying when i was 12

Fried my brain on drugs and alcohol.

middle school when i inexplicably went from being super sociable to complete shutin

I mean you can feel whatever you want to feel but reality is that it is the moment of your conception. If you draw the short straw your peers will make sure to fuck you up enough that you will reach your tipping point eventually.

its been downhill since the moment i was conceived and will only improve when i stop breathing

around middle school it started to crumble, from then on it gets worse and worse with each day

I was like 22-23, my first serious relationship, she was 8 years older than me.
Anyway, she doxxed my online accounts (it was 2006 so I didn't pay attention) and she found out how I was leaving naughty comments under youtube videos.
She was so pissed at one comment "I'd like to lick your little asshole", I told her so fuckin what and then she mentally tortured me for it for 2,3 months.
So many fights about fuckin comments and in the end I told her fuck you I enjoy jerking off to youtube lesbian makeout videos more than fucking you and she said "I curse your dick on this day, may your balls dry up too"
Well here I am, haven't seen pussy since then.

seeing this video/song
youtube.com/watch?v=w6L1d7PbILw
i had panic attack for the first time i thought i was gonna die, never recovered from it, saw it last year im 18 yo

finding out my dad was in a gay relationship with his best friend since they were 15 and their marriages didnt stop them

When my parents were abusive and not loving and were alcoholics and drug addicts

Die out
derpibooru.org/images/1216834

YOU'LL BE FUCKING HANGED

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.jpg (307x153, 26.73K)

I wish every day

Attached: M027.png (997x285, 53.04K)