Why do you guys hate black people? what the fuck did we do to yall

why do you guys hate black people? what the fuck did we do to yall.

Attached: new-yorks-restrictive-gun-laws-didnt-stop-the-buffalo-shooter-1024x536.jpg (1024x536, 95.63K)

Have you seen them? Look at them and tell me you don't hate them

Seen crime statistics lately? Ever watched monkeys in public transport? Enjoy having black skin shoehorned into every media and advertisement?

You are in open war against white people and pretend youre not lmao

Attached: 0FB99105-7740-4BF2-A640-6C5CA093BE14.jpg (942x940, 279.67K)

Cmon man, I think it's deeper than that. Is it the color of our skin? Our features? Are you so jealous of us or what?

Attached: d534f586881259d1e1bd7bc72a5a670d.jpg (798x960, 60.03K)

I don't, I hate niggers. I don't hate Jews, I hate kikes . Etc etc

The whole package is ugly. Why would I be jealous of something I hate, because it's so ugly?

So far, every person who
>Robbed me
>Broke into my home
>Assaulted me
>Assaulted animals in front of me
Has been black. I also watched several times as blacks applauded and celebrated this and then would make excuses for the criminal.

Then there's the fact that
>The person who assaulted my brother's mentor was black.
>The people who break into houses in my neighborhood are black
>The people selling drugs from within their houses in my neighborhood are black
>The person who executed an autistic kid in the park with a gun was black

I have had no problems with Asians. No problems with Middle Easterners. No problems with Indians. Problems with Hispanics have been simple annoyances with their refusal to assimilate and do what blacks do but on a far smaller scale. Blacks are an existential threat to civilization and those wishing to live their lives in peace. They are the most childish, entitled, and unreasonable people I've met. The most vitriolic and bigoted people I have encountered were blacks as well.

I hope every single one of you coons hang.

This actually hurts me man, i'm sorry my people robbed you and made your life a living hell. I didn't realize that many people really hate us, I feel sad now.

Attached: 1640956760367.png (498x713, 443.92K)

>Is it the color of our skin? Our features?
yeah it is pretty ugly, but the smell is honestly worse

I've met plenty of decent black people in my life but they are few and far between. Often they're mixed and came out fully black looking or due to circumstances ended up with only white influences on their lives. A lot would fall into the category of almost decent but baseless bigotry, advocacy of violence, protection of criminals, and applauding anti-social acts loses them that descriptor.

>muh crime bad!
>anti authority bad!
>just obey good!
>chinese are all evil though!
Fuck white america. The more interracial the better.

It's still a shame, I feel like our race is getting hated way more than in the past. I feel like people are gonna have enough of black people and we will be killed in the streets man, i'm fucking scared right now.

Are you seriously that delusional?
Niggers are a blight on this planet. I would go as far to believe they were creatures made by Satan.
How can you be so OBLIVIOUS for the last 3 decades?

Attached: 1649313681241.jpg (573x799, 128.41K)

Ignoring the statespondored leftist mindwipe attempts at "Nooo only white can have badthink!": Most blacks are racist af, both against every other race and themself

>believes in evil ghost aliens
Kek white people are mentally ill

Black people seem racist.
And they smell a lot too!

Attached: Tell 'em, Dindu.jpg (800x445, 46.79K)

u were racist first you retard, you guys literally enslaved an entire race and expect black people to be civilized, what with your head man lmao

It's no where near as bad as it used to be. You have rights. You can vote. You're not a chattel slave. You're not having entire fields of science be invented to prove you aren't even human.

It's simply that people are tired of looking at what an abject failure your race is. Asians weren't even granted citizenship until the 1950's. Middle Easterners arrive here being seen as terrorists with a terrorist religion. Every other race faced hardship and discrimination and manage to do at least fine. Blacks have had a relatively long time of people sucking their dicks to try and get them ahead despite the discrimination. The shear amount of money that's gone wasted just for 13 do 50 to be the result.

At a certain point, people say "It must not be us, it must be you."

>"u were racist first"
>disregard the other blach ethnic that sold me to aliens for glasspearls

Maybe is a good board for you.

>pale visitors with strange tech, unknown animals and weird behavior would not feel like aliens to apefricans
Remember the whole "mistaken for gods" deal in south america?

the fake as fuck personality you use when not around other black people. we know you do this

>Remember
I never attained this knowledge.
Or it got memory holed.

Oh shut the fuck up honestly. Be honest, you literally enslaved us because you were so fucking lazy to do your menial work, you stopped us from learning how to read and fucked us up in evolution, you have no right to talk that much down to us. My mother busted her ass even with illness to come to America and fucking help out, so chill your tits.

Ok? My ancestors owned slaves. So what? If blacks and other non whites cannot be civilized within a society which gave them rights and welfare then they should not be within the society. I fully support blacks going back to Africa or having some form of black nationalist state. We could even bring back segregation to divide these two groups since Anglo-Americans and their black counterparts cannot coexist. Though these ideals will never actually be thought about or explored because MUH RACISM. Many many times it has been shown that Whites and Blacks cannot coexist in a society without one oppressing the other. Now do I hate Blacks and other minority groups? No but tribalism is very alive and well always will be especially along racial lines so supporting these kinds of Ideals make sense. The White man will forever want to oppress the black man and the black man will forever want to oppress the white man.

Attached: 1653147247448.jpg (2000x2000, 376.64K)

Blacks at war with anyone is literally hilarious though. One white man is worth 10000k black niggers.

Just doubt your school ever made much of it
The believe didn't last very ong but its why Pizarro managed to fuck up the Incas.