Start doing simple strength

>start doing simple strength
>ass and legs growing too fast compared to other muscles
is this normal?

Attached: Fcw2q3JaAAAkEXt[1].jpg (1125x1400, 381.57K)

Any powerlifting focused routine will grow your legs and ass like crazy and your upper body will lag behind. Do a bodybuilding program if you don't want to go T-Rex mode

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u6.jpg (750x1000, 110.55K)

never squat, just deadlift and do some sort of cardio that is enough for legs

i want to bury my face in tates asscrack :3

didn't think he was so big, he is 100% on gear isnt he?

yeah I noticed this too, but I like The excersise. Couldn't I just add some additional excersise to counteract that?

yes, do more upper body accesories, not only compounds

tate kinda thicc, no cap on a stack fr

>do SS
>get thick legs and ass
>literally no shoulders, chest or arms
Why do people recommend this shit?

It's literally the opposite. Deadlift doesn't grow shit. It's good for strengthening your posterior chain and that's it but squatting is the best way to grow your lower body. Honestly doing 3 heavy sets and 4 or 5 sets of 10-12 volume squats once a week is all you need for your legs to be big enough. Fuck leg accessories. Your legs are like 3 huge muscles that all get good growth from squats you don't need to isolate them.

And all the routines shilled to beginners are really lower body / squat specific routines and are retarded. There's no reason for beginners to be squatting 3 times a week when they just want to look good. Bench, ohp, and pull/chin ups don't grow your arms worth shit they grow your chest, front delts, and lats, and that's all these programs focus on with arm isolations discouraged, and unlike lower body you need these upper body isolations to make your upper body big.

If you can't tell by just paying attention at his body I don't know what to tell you. His traps are a dead giveaway and he literally has roid gut, prime example of why you shouldn't roid desu
>inb4 my Bugatti is night sky blue

This is observational broscience but I think legs respond just fine to lower volume and chest and shoulders need super high volume.

That’s why you don’t need a leg day. Just a couple of sets per day.

well, he has zero vascularity and skin doesn't look roided, he could be really short or just a good photo for all I know

You can try swapping the squats with pullups on deadlift day.
Or, try out this routine.

Attached: images.jpg (547x465, 37.16K)

Can 100% agree on the no-arms thing but I remember hitting 135x3x5 OHP and 205x3x5 bench within 3 months of starting lifting. Why was my experience such an anomaly?

The real redpill is that a thick ass is girls favourite body part in a guy

Only heterosexual on Any Forums atm

>heavy sets
>of 10-12

>illiterate retard

In the case of Tate, just realised that the best comeback for this shitty, nigger-rethoric question is:
>what colour is your dad?

Attached: Screenshot_20220912_160748_com.huawei.browser.jpg (1560x720, 250.58K)

Where did you write this? It looks nice
Captcha is GAY08

Tate is ASScending

truly bugattiless behavior