Is it possible to become a chad or does it happen at birth?

Is it possible to become a chad or does it happen at birth?

Attached: file.png (426x600, 437.69K)

lose bodyfat, you may or may not be a chad underneath the McBlubber

>Chad looks, but gay
>mediocre looks, but straight
which way, Any Forumsizens?

Attached: jordan-barrett-instagram-2.jpg (690x1222, 146.76K)

is it possible to become a woman or does it happen at birth?

Jordan Barret looks like a 10 to men and like a 8 to woman.

You're a delusional retard. He's a 10 to men and an 11 to women.

Stop being a little faggot and go slaughter Chad and his bloodline. If you cant beat chad just kill him.

surgerymaxxing, but it costs like 100k if you go to top tier surgeons

How is that a chad?
He looks like his chin isnt even at the same level as his lower lip (incel profile)

It's possible to become a chad if you already had the bone structure/height and you were just fat

Honestly I can say that no, you cannot looksmaxx your way into being a Chad
I have a pretty gay routine and even then I can't avoid my hair looking shit, pimples appearing, my general skull shape, height, frame etc etc
You have to realise that creating a Chad takes absurd luck in reproduction and years of that happening, and even weird mixes of parents and it mostly only happens once

have the mindset and your psychical form will follow

Why would i want to become someone else when i can make my own identity?

Girardian memetic desire

>grow grow grow

Yes and no, you can't outlift bone structure, but looksmaxxing goes a long way. Picrel shows a pic of me at the end of high school, then a pic of my current look and physique after slightly over a year of looksmaxxing, lifting, and getting effay.

Attached: 67D2F6BB-F9D5-438D-A1B9-53776B4F5733.jpg (2451x2451, 791.46K)

All titty, no cote lmao

I’d rather even be ugly but straight

Not enough muscle to be extremely attractive to women. They’d choose a jacked guy with an 8/10 face over Barrett’s 9/10 face and twink body.

You're already losing the main war: your mind. "Is it possible? Can I do this?" The Chad is already in you user you just need to crush your poor self esteem

>Not enough muscle to be extremely attractive to women. They’d choose a jacked guy with an 8/10 face over Barrett’s 9/10 face and twink body

wrong, you only look at things through the male gaze. women really dont find big muscles attractive, they find youthful features more so. twink ottermode body, non balding and good face and height is way more important than big muscles

Attached: 11157534_1573960036216580_4965079231489000903_o.png (905x1355, 1.02M)

you can only polish a turd. Being a Chad means you've won the genetic lottery.