My girlfriend has asked me to move in with her...

My girlfriend has asked me to move in with her. I said yes but I need room for my home gym and it's probably best if we clear out the living room and put it there so it's on the ground floor. But she said no because she likes her living room and what would guests think. Is this a red flag should I dump the bitch?

Attached: HOME-GYM-1067x800.jpg (1067x800, 127.68K)

Any alternatives? Other rooms, garage, shitty shed in backyard? I imagine that if there are multiple floors, there are alternatives. Living room is important too, for social reasons, putting gym there is weird bro.

>should I dump the bitch?
Yes

You already resent her and why on earth would want to be with someone you resent? It will only get worse as time goes by.

>living together with a woman
Ngmi

dont move in with a woman until you marry her. I and many other have learned that lesson the hard way

why?

>moving into the woman's appartment
Yikes

Just get a gym membership holy shit

You might actually make some gains for once having a variety of equipment to use, instead of just being limited to powershitting exercises

Your gf is supposed to move in with you. Why are you moving in with her?

You sound like a faggot, a retarded one at that.
>moving in with gf
Lmao you loser
>power rack in the living room
Your gf is right, that shit is tacky and will look bad when people come over, have a dedicated room, basement, or garage for that shit. You’ll want to have your own little lair for that shit anyways.

Your post is bait, and you don’t have a gf.

it's only natural for the beta in the relationship to move in with the alpha

Never move in with your gf. Always have separate places. Thank me later

Get a soloflex

dont move in after marrying them either

>My girlfriend has asked me to move in with her. I said yes but I need room for my home gym

Move in then ask her to move out.

Mods, mark this thread as SOLVED

this.

Nothing kills your sex life more than living in the same house with someone everyday. You get used to them too much. At minimum sleep in different rooms and let her stay in your room for sex only.

I can't believe the anti-misogyny comments I'm reading in this thread

> Don’t find out if you like living with her until you’re married.
This is terrible advice

Yep, it's fucking over.

Throw her through a wall

Truly awful advice, absolutely live with them first. Are you really going to legally entangle yourself with someone that you haven't even spent a month living with? Absolutely retarded idea