Is dating dead for normal guys?

How do you date if you're just an ordinary guy in your 20s?
>every single girl on dating apps no matter how ugly or fat she is only matches with handsome men
>you can't ask out girls in hobby groups because "she's just here to have fun bro, stop being a creep" meanwhile you'll see the same woman throw herself at chad
>very few matches on dating apps where the girl is 100% disinterested because she's also talking 1000 other men
>can't ask out women in the streets because it can land you in prison unless you're chad
>the threshold of what's acceptable for men in terms of looks and height goes up and up every year meanwhile the threshold for women goes lower and lower every year
So my question is how does a average looking man with a good ol career looking for a non cuckold relationship in 2022 find a partner? Because it sure seems impossible

Attached: 1654697069572.jpg (845x885, 178.93K)

Let me stop you right there, you join social circles, you BEFRIEND women without romantic intent, you form trust bonds, eventually you'll find yourself in a situation where you enjoy spending time with one of the women more, and you two will slowly develop feelings for each other until you hit the point where you start a comfortable relationship

I think dating is just a psyop from the media or something. I don't know anyone in real life who's been on a "date".

Your assertion that you can’t ask women out anywhere because you’ll be called a creep/land in prison is untrue, and is just retarded cope for your own cowardice. Meet some women and ask them out, user. Same as it’s always been.

Reply or your parents get a crippling illness that you are obligated to care for the rest of their suffering lives

Mommy no

Good luck OP, but first I think you must figure out if you are seeking an emotional connection in that case yeh dating or do you just want to fuck then prostitutes are the solution.

This is pretty much how most girls want to meet their partner.

Start by just having more female friends in general through your hobby group or whatever. If there's no women in your hobby then get a hobby that isn't a sausage fest, retard. Don't even try dating them, just be their friend. They will introduce you to others who are potential dates.

>you BEFRIEND women without romantic intent, you form trust bonds, eventually you'll find yourself in a situation where you enjoy spending time with one of the women more, and you two will slowly develop feelings for each other until you hit the point where you start a comfortable relationship

That's a great way to get a lot of friends that are girls, but a very poor way to get a girlfriend, and now you've invested in a friendship that will be very betrayed if you ever do mention wanting to be more than friends and lose the friend.

This is how you end up friends with a bunch of emotionally unavailable women

People like that lack the social skills to read basic human behavior. Stuff you should intuitively pick up on, like
>is she making eye contact
>is she smiling
>is she giving me more than one word answers
>is she obviously busy or not

They skip all those steps, go "c-can I get your number, phone number?" and get surprised when she's not interested. They disqualify themselves before even opening their mouths.

>Be fit
>well groomed
>Drink alcohol at a place where women go. Ideally a cocktail bar or some shit where they are sat close to you
> have good logistics and a place to take them after
It’s that easy lads. Just have your shit together and go where the women are.

>tfw in computer science
>tfw 90% male engineering university
There are no girls here, clubs are only tailored to engineering which means 100% male, bars and clubs are sausage fests. I haven't spoken to a single girl college age in 4 years. What do I do?
I will later work in tech which means no women again.
Also, there are some hobby groups in the city like tennis or soccer but they are also only filled with boomers or guys.

as a handsome man: we don't fuck the uggos and fatsos, they are all yours faggot

>How do you date if you're just an ordinary guy in your 20s?
Ball's not in your court. If it happens then enjoy and have fun but it's not guaranteed and it's not even likely on top of that.
Inb4
>Just because I don't have a home doesn't make me homeless
If you don't have a gf then you're an incel.

>you BEFRIEND women without romantic intent
What's the difference between a boyfriend and a boy friend? Their skeletal structure.

>BEFRIEND women without romantic intent
>This is pretty much how most girls want to meet their partner.
This is how women want to meet their platonic friends. You autistic retards. Do you show women your excel spreadsheets of "logistics" and have NPC dialogue trees to rehearse? Reminder that Chad doesn't have to even remotely think about his approach

You're describing what is called being chadstruck and of course the average guy doesn't actually get female attention anywhere near that. No one "misses the signs" of someone actively trying to engage you. Even suggesting its possible to miss and not intuitively understanding that men are going their entire lives without being given an ounce of attention or validation is willful ignorance

Attached: 1640669893554.png (718x489, 251.79K)

Absolute garbage.
You are not there to be friends. If you want to fuck them you let them know. The small talk is just to show you aren’t retarded. The body language and touching is the real communication. This is fully acceptable in an environment with alcohol.
What are you on about. Logistics means a place to stay near where you meet them and a means of getting back there. A bottle of red wine and vodka ready to go. Condoms if you choose to use them.

You forgot be white

Seethe Pushtar

>If you don't have a gf then you're an incel
You guys have said some pretty retarded shit but this is really up there

If you don't have a home then you're homeless.
If you don't have a maiden then you're maidenless.

Call it retarded to cope but the logic is extremely straightforward

Attached: 1632731226706.png (959x768, 1.38M)

>Dance classes (salsa, swing, ballroom, etc.)
>Political organizations or events
>Concerts and concert promotions
>Amateur sports leagues
>Volunteering, charities, charities events
>Cooking classes
>Yoga classes (a goldmine)
>Meditation courses and retreats
>Self-help seminars and educational events
>Travel groups (i.e., couch surfing)
>Church
>Educational classes (foreign language, CPA, etc.)
>Dog parks
>Wine or beer tastings
>Art galleries, exhibits or showings
>Business networking events

There's some ideas I just copied and pasted. Just go out and pursue something you're at least mildly interested in that isn't a complete "guy thing". inb4 you live in bumfuck nowhere boomer shitville or just making excuses not to go out.

>This is how women want to meet their platonic friends.

Yeah if you offer nothing to the table. You realize you have to make women WANT to date you, right? If you are around many single young women and none of them are interested in you, lmao its not them.

Listen to this guy, faggots! He knows what's up!

>look decent
>be social and available
>be at a time and place where there are single women looking for sex/relationships
>have a convienent & comfortable place to take them for sex
>deal with rejection as it comes
>get SEX!

It's that easy boys!

t. a man who knows

Attached: 1660340630254.png (779x859, 408.19K)

good suggestions here, I'll also try to be less autistic

>make women want to date you
Are you sure women don't decide that for themselves?

>If you are around many single young women and none of them are interested in you, lmao its not them.
Well we agree on something. Probably not for the same reason though.

>be average guy
>go out and befriend a few girls
>spend time with male as well as female friends
>the good looking tall guys end up dating a few of the girls
>the rest moans about how there are no good guys anymore
>average guy stays alone, possibly becomes the emotional tampon for the single female friends
Hello welcome sirs to dating in 2022.

Attached: 551.jpg (999x827, 44.7K)