How do you even defend your girlfriend against a bigger guy?

I am only 5'9", 175lbs and I have no idea how I could defend my girlfriend against someone like 6'3", 200lbs. The guy could just beat me up in front of her, it would probably even turn her on and then she cheats on me with him.
There is no winning for a manlet like me in the real world. I am considering of just breaking up with my gf.

Attached: 6.jpg (1280x1807, 253.32K)

A gun

Yeah break up with her so i could fuck her
God you're such a cuck

Depends how much you like the girl. Is she worth dying for, user? Will she be by your side in hospital after you put your life on the line for her? If not, just run away lul

/thread

>5'9 175
>6'3 200

bruh that's not even that big of a difference, if you said the guy was like 6'6 220 football player or smth maybe but you can definitely put up a decent fight with those weight classes.

I'll tell you a little secret from someone who actually touches grass, women are going to cheat regardless. I'm 5'9 (like you) closer to 190 though and I'm fucking a woman in her 30s who has been married for 12 years. Her husband is literally 6'3, owns an HVAC business and they have 3 properties that they own along with 3 children. This woman is set for life, she doesn't even have to work if she didn't want to and she came on to me at my job... and she pursued me and we've been having sex casually for the past 7 months. Her excuse is that the marriage is now passionless etc.. etc... whatever women logic they use to justify it but point being even if another nigga mogs you if the chick is a hoe she is going to cheat regardless. IF you find that like 5% of women that are loyal doesn't matter if you get your ass whooped or not, as long as you put up a fight she won't care.

Although judging from your choice of image you are def a cuck so you probably enjoy that shit. Das some white people shit.

Attached: 1646948170578.png (796x1060, 404.09K)

You're contemplating breaking up with your gf based off how you think she'll act in a hypothetical situation? Am I reading that right?

You're a fucking retard.

ACKSHULLY he's posting his cuckolding fantasy and hoping fellow cucks carry on with it "ironically", and he's not technically retarded, just irredeemably mentally ill.

Girls are always on the hunt for a better guy. Just look at how Jeff Bezos wife looked at leonardo dicaprio. A big 200lbs martial arts dude can just walk by, beat you up and your girlfriend will want a bab with him.
Women are the main drivers of cuckold culture.

that's just not true dude kek, you're terminally online it seems

Take this cuck shit back to Any Forums.

You don’t. If he wants to take her as his war bride, you have no say in the matter.

I thought basement dwellers were a meme but you literally talk like you get 100% of your information from here and never have first hand experiences of anything, what the fuck dude

>cuckold hands typed this post one-handed

I'm begging you to go outside

>that's just not true dude kek, you're terminally online it seems
The Internet exposed what actually goes on behind the scenes with most married couples. Just look how many men have to let their wife fuck another guy because she isn't satisfied with her husbands penis size. Most women have to settle for an average guy in the end but they are so used to fucking some D1 football player from college that they will always remain unsatisfied for their rest of their family life.
It's brutal. I am going to break up with my girlfriend before she starts suggesting to fuck other men.

Rolling for you to get ass cancer

Attached: 1658499454010818.jpg (720x577, 24.25K)

digits and everyone that commented in this thread dies

I’m 5’7 about 173lbs loosing weight and I’m also pretty insecure about getting beat up. I don’t have a gf or anything but still height and weight hold a huge advantage in a fight. I’m probably going to have to cut to 160lbs to not be fat but I don’t really want to for this reason. I’m pretty weak too

barely veiled cuck thread, you need to lose what little "gains" you have

Attached: AHOY.jpg (1600x2066, 624.98K)

>tfw 6'4, 198
>mfw i make this faggot shit himself purely by existing

Attached: 1662504074344050.jpg (1438x1442, 631.67K)

>Will she be by your side in hospital after you put your life on the line for her? If not, just run away lul
>implying girls wouldn't just leave you if you actually had an accident
Lmao you are in for a HARD reality check. The moment you land in hospital for like cancer or a car accident is the moment your girlfriend is fucking another guy.

no one shitting themselves if you're not at least 220 lmao.

Apparently not OP
>someone like 6'3", 200lbs