Succumbing to your own biology

How do I avoid becoming the slave to my own biology? How do I elevate from my basic animalistic needs?

Attached: 1660768860879299.webm (576x1024, 2.84M)

I want to impregnate a woman so bad

This is a very nice way to say "How to stop myself from raping women"

SAUCE SAUCE SAUCE SAUCE SAUCE SAUCE SAUCE

Attached: coomer.png (1545x869, 192.97K)

milk truck just arrive

I remember one time my best friend´s sister told me how when she was pregnant one time, she went to the bathroom to take a pee. After she´d finished and started to zip up her pants, she started lactating uncontrollably. She said she even took her t-shirt off to try and control it but it ended up squirting all over the walls and the mirror of the bathroom.

When she was telling us this I got rock fucking hard. Similarly, OP´s .webm triggers a lust not too dissimilar from that time before. Why are lactating women so hot?

I don't know the answer to this but I wish I knew.

I wish I wasn't so confined to this flawed, frail, weak body of meat and bones. I wish I wasn't so horny all the time.

Is that a little girl in a towel behind her

>How do I elevate from my basic animalistic needs?
You don't. You incorporate them in to your life in a productive way that leads to your own and others flourishing. Denying your instincts and nature will make you miserable and sick.

Attached: F0F7311F-438F-4CD7-941C-BB4657051853.jpg (768x938, 95.61K)

GOOD point.

>avoid becoming the slave to my own biology?
>becoming

/thread

And her first reaction was to film it and post it to Internet. OK coomer

War to get the boobs ofc

The problem isn't your desire, user. It's your lack of an outlet for it. You need a woman. Go find one.

>I can't because (insert every excuse here.)

That is why you fail. Either go get some tang and deal with all of the rejection that pursuit will involve or just forget about it. Alternatively, you can also get a hooker. There is no such thing as a man who can't get sex, only those who aren't willing to do what it takes.

Try having an IQ above 90
Hope this helps

As with everything in life: Priorities. You are a slave to the things you deem of highest importance. While most of them actually are vital you do have control over those that aren't.

The only way is to nuke your testosterone level, sorry

exercise some fucking restraint. you're an advanced monkey running on ancient hardware from vine swinging times. you still have the carnality of an ancient man, just with the reasoning of a modern man. its like being a werewolf. control the monkey brain. imagine letting your inner gorrila be in charge. you really gonna let a monkey tell you what to do?

Attached: 1568666337159.jpg (500x606, 105.13K)

My wife is now breastfeeding. I am so fucking horny it's hard to explain. Every time she takes her mommy milkers out my brain switches to sexo mode. It's all I think about.