/itsover/ general

how do i cope without chemically castrating myself with fin and monoxidil

Attached: 61AF7726-1AE3-427F-932A-943BE3AECD7B.jpg (2163x1954, 796.74K)

...Are you a Jew? This is a white board

>how do i cope
You don't.
It's unironically over.

Attached: 1659425163076888.jpg (1125x1217, 125.81K)

no im goyish, just parted it a bit for visibility

Kek at roasties trying to make it seem like they're the ones getting a bad deal after fucking every nigger in town

hairlet cope

Shut it, moid. The opinions of a roastie are worth less than a dog's

Attached: 1662889979184829.png (2008x1621, 466K)

Seething moid is on the ropes, bros!

>angry incel virgin rage

Oh no! Anyway...

Lol, I think it might not be a moid after all. I think it's a tranny based on how it fled from the fight to minimize cognitive dissonance and won't @ me. You will never be a woman, troon.

ok, i'm new to the hair loss thing, but why is monoxidil bad for you?
i saw the study saying it worked last month and was gonna get on it, but what's the drawback?

dunno im just against taking hormone-altering medicine i'd rather go bald than be weak

just get hair implants

Minoxidil is a vasodilator. It was created to treat hypertension and is a side-effect nightmare taken orally for that purpose. It was discovered that applied topically it encourages hair growth.
The topical solution is generally safe and well-tolerated but it can cause side effects including low blood pressure and heart palpitations.
You will most likely be safe using it but remember that you're literally applying blood pressure meds to your scalp.
Also remember that you have to keep applying it or you use all your gains, hence why if you want your hair back you need to address DHT, which minoxidil does nothing about.

obviously because hes trying to trick you into not using finasteride
demoralization thread

Does rosemary work as good? i'm losing hair and I don't want to get on minox.

your gonna rope if you go the essential oils route lol

I don't know. Personally I use an herbal ointment mix that includes rosemary and peppermint as well as stuff like saw palmetto.
I am also using minox and recently started using a "dht-blocking" shampoo (pretty much fell as hard as possible for the herbal meme though at least it has ketoconazole).
My schedule changed so I can only apply the minox once a day now, which coincided with starting the shampoo, and I have noticed regression. Finally caved and talked to a doc about finasteride yesterday.
All of this is to say no rosemary is not as good as minoxidil.

They make topical finasteride, you utter retard.

I went the herbal route because I didn't want to take any finasteride. It just needed to be driven home for me that the herbal route doesn't work before I decided to take it.
Topical fin isn't side-free so I'm just gonna take oral because applying topicals fucking sucks.

Why exactly? For context I have Telogen Effluvium or whatever the fuck its called.
Fuck I really don't want to start minox, I'm afraid of the shedding.