I'm going to start peating, what should i avoid when i'm buying OJ?

I'm going to start peating, what should i avoid when i'm buying OJ?

Attached: 1663234789686518.jpg (400x400, 67K)

NAFLD

>sugar le bad
get a new material Shlomo

This guy's advice gave some 70 year old woman diabetes

Avoid actually buying OJ.
Store bought always make me feel like shit, just eat oranges. If you don't want the fiber just cut them in quarters, bite into them and suck the juices out. More fun that way.

avoid pulp because it is inflammatory for some people

best thing to do is to buy sweet oranges and juice them yourself.

Is Ray Peat a nazi?

I was banned from the forum because i made fun of some retard who thought the earth was flat. Good riddance, all the advice was utterly useless or even detrimental

He has stated that he has no connection to the forum and considers most on there to be nut jobs.

Ray Peat on whether he felt that the world has been rapidly changing over the past few years or not
>a tribe i won't specifically mention who had their people scattered all over the globe because of the Romans, especially the ones who stayed in Europe, throughout the course of history have a tendency to weaken the economy and moral values of the nations they resided in ways that are similar to how HIV wrecks our bodies from within and causes us to have an extraordinarily difficult time in combatting external threats no matter how weak or folly they are. The media discuss things like racism, poverty and equality, but it isn't yet considered polite to discuss the tribe, probably because they own almost every media outlets in the country. - Peat
kneel

Attached: 1_Lb_Sy7V1j4aZDoKiostFsQ.jpg (1400x787, 202.17K)

Yeah i know, though his personal advice didn't really get me anywhere either

there's no way this is real

proof?

this
Peat is all about the quality of the ingredient. that's what most people get wrong. they just go "ooh I bought orange juice and I feel like shit, Peat is wrong". Peat is a genius but super autistic. he describes in detail how orange juice has to be, to be a pretty much perfect food. it must be fresh, not preserved, and no acid added. also, the oranges have to be ripe, because the sugar to whatever ratio is crutial.
long story short, if you do not live in Mexico or so, rather avoid Oranges.
Only press them fresh yourself, and only if they smell ripe, are not full of toxins, and the sugar is predominant in terms of taste.

might sound like a lot of effort, but guess what, 99% of products you can buy are actually shit. avoiding whole classes of products does not help, and just buying low quality products that Peat recommends will not help you at all.

t. Peating with Raw Milk, Organic Potatoes, Organic Coconut Oil, Raw Organic Panela Sugar, Wild caught Seafood, and losing Fat while eating about 4000 Calories a Day

Why are you actually doing the diet? What benefits have you noticed?

Pretty much my experience after 2 years of peating. People take Peat way out of context and end up hurting themselves

>Why are you actually doing the diet?
>athletic performance
>longevity
>rawdogging my gf for orgasmmaxxing
>racismmaxxing

Wouldnt drinking coke and oj all the time rot your teeth? Has Peat ever addressed this?

>it's real
wtf, i've always thought that Peat is redpilled but not this kind of redpilled

holy fuck kneel you retards

Attached: based_crusader.jpg (600x600, 82.62K)

How bad would it be if I avoided the obviously bad processed shit, like seed oils, bleached flours etc. But stayed with mostly non-grassfed beef, butter, industrial eggs? I live in Europe btw, maybe our cows and chickens are less bogged than in the USA. Eating this way so far feels like a cheat code, I increased my TDEE by 500+ kcals and am starting to lose weight following the "croissant" diet, which is Peat-adjacent. Only saturated fats, under 10g of PUFA per day, some carbs from potatoes and getting 120-150g protein. Absolute meme diet but so fucking satisfying and my acne is clearing up and i'm fucking losing weight eating ad libidum

how did you accurately calculate your TDEE user?