I was using grippers for a while to train grip strength and now my knuckles hurt like fuck...

I was using grippers for a while to train grip strength and now my knuckles hurt like fuck, what happened and what should I do?

lust provoking image to get your attention

Attached: qt asian grill 27.jpg (640x960, 40.37K)

I'd grip her for a while, if you know what I mean.

SEXXXXOOOOOO

your tendons are torn

if you can still move your fingers then put some tiger balm on it and stop bearing weight on your fingers for about 4 days or a week

S E X O
E
X
O

Ok thanks

Lust provoking image as payment for quality post

Attached: qt asian grill 40.jpg (709x1024, 147.74K)

AAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1662800007009.jpg (900x468, 87.93K)

really crazy that her pigtail bends like that, specially towards the end
haha who is she btw lol

Pk thats it, i am tired of being a doomfag. I dont care that i am ugly nor that i am balding. I WILL have sex with hot japanese women and no one will fucking stop me

Attached: 1662823000532577.png (500x322, 360.24K)

this offering pleases me

Attached: 1630786731744.jpg (720x397, 36.67K)

POV: You are a white man 0.1 seconds after touching down in Japan

Attached: qt asian grill 53.jpg (1390x2048, 286.9K)

Literally just go to Japan and be white. Most of the women there are lean and attractive because their culture shames people into being skinny. They fucking adore white guys there and you'll slay if you know even a little Japanese. Doubly so if you have light colored eyes and/or hair. Watch out though brother there's some women there that want to fuck white dudes just so they can have a halfie baby as a designer item. If you're not a piece of shit bring your own condoms

is this shit real? girls are thirsty for quick hook ups with foreigners everywhere, but is japan really that much better than average?

No, it isnt real

>Literally just go to Japan and be white
Looks like i already failed then. I may have very pale white skin but i think even japs will notice quite fast that i am not actually white

Attached: 193-1.png (1225x850, 581.67K)

Big time. It's important that you know a little Japanese and that's all you need. Japanese people get nervous talking with a foreigner because most of them aren't confident with their English skills. Close that barrier and you drown in pussy.
Being a Westerner with your approaching also throws Japanese women way off their guard because even subtly hitting on them is more brazen than what most Japanese dudes do. There's a video of a Japanese women who came to America and was detailing her experiences. One of them was just the cashier at Trader Joe's saying "I'll see you later" with a smile. It sent her out of the store beyond turned on and made her consider waiting for him after work so she could "see him later." He was apparently just some normal young white dude and that's all it took. It's literally that easy with Japanese women when you're white.

If you're a tall, handsome strapping young lad, sure. Forget about it if you're average.

Attached: 1662390796025.png (300x322, 163.95K)

Wrong. Literally the only requirements are be white, don't look like a complete a goblin facially, don't be hugely fat, and know a little Japanese. It's literally that easy

Nobody likes a rapist, user

You have Japan mixed up with the Philippines. First world countries like South Korea and Japan don't put you on a pedestal for being white. If you can't fuck hot women at home, then you won't have any luck in East Asia. If you want to be worshipped for having white skin, then go to some third world country/island in South Asia.

this also asian girls are BBC only nowadays, if you aren't black, you aren't getting any sex period.

JBW coping nonwhite detected. I am 5'9 and lean and have never had any interest from the asian exchange students in this university. The only constant that guarantees girls will simp for you is being tall and looking like a male model, which doesn't apply to average schleps.

Attached: zozzle.png (220x220, 65.15K)