Why does he look so...uncanny?

Why does he look so...uncanny?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 6.35.13 PM.png (974x1274, 1.29M)

because youre used to looking at skinnyfat mutt abominations who barely lift on Any Forums instead of actual bodybuilders

because he’s a redditor
btw what happened to that subreddit. 3 years ago it was great for bodybuilding news and delray misfits shitposting/misc refs now it’s 90% dyel prep files and newfaggots

They call him Sebum. The Walmart Cbum.

His limbs are proportionally much thinner than his torso

It's the
Spider physique

Attached: file.png (1140x641, 642.08K)

yeah, his lats are disproportionately large compared to the rest of his physique

also a touch of gyno on the left side

this is def part of it, his pecs are pretty notably uneven as well. His forearms are pretty thick, he could maybe use some more tricep, but more than anything his legs really look like they're lagging, comparitively. Obviously he's still fucking huge though

Similar height and weight. Shows how the insertions and bodybuilding skill are everything.

Attached: 1657084840160.jpg (554x554, 80.06K)

I was comparing to cbum pics too, but honestly if you look at cbums double bicep from 2 olympias ago, its not too different. really does drive home the difference in quality in the legs arms and chest though.

insertions and proportions are weird. lats are fuckhuge compared to chest. forearms are as big as upper arms. shoulders tiny compared to chest. high tricep insertions, uneven bicep insertions. uneven lat insertions. he looks good don't get me wrong but everything is just a little off

At least cbum doesn't have shit triceps to go with this biceps and he's brought them up. Last year he was about 235 on stage which was his heaviest.

Is this achievable natty if I go to the gym five days a week

lmao

I got it.
He's got a big torso with broad shoulders but his arms are short and also not as thick as you would expect compared to the torso.

practices breatharianism

You make it sound like bodybuilders aren't freakish zombies in a horrible state of health

is there an name for this pose? specifically about the pronounced ribcage outline.

Too lean

one tit has gyno, the other has not
it breaks the whole symmetry

6'1 ripped 236 lbs, same stats as Mr. Olympia
conclusion? yeah easily achievable natty

ffs use your brains retards. that is achievable with 50-60lbs less lean muscle mass and even that is greatly pushing it. literal peak natty limit with 10-15 years of lifting. granted the height makes it a little bit more achievable but for a manlet that would be fake natty tier.

>because he’s a redditor
rent free