Need a run down

need a run down

Attached: Andrew_Tate_on_'Anything_Goes_With_James_English'_in_2021.jpg (640x960, 61.76K)

>>>/google/
how many of these fucking threads do I have to filter?

Does anyone actually buy what this guy is saying? I can get why normies believe someone like vshred or Mike O'Hern because they look the part of handsome "alpha males," but this guy literally looks like a crackhead you would see outside a 7-11. He is a visual description of a white nigger.

"white"

he has gay sex with men

he likes to fart

He flirted with men on camgirl sites to make money

Some of the stuff he says is true, but its also obvious stuff you should already know.
Its funny how much he makes people seethe but he isn't really worth paying attention to.

Name is Andrew Tate
better known as top G (G is slang for gangsta, not actual gangsta but you know what the fuck he means)
Dad is rumored to be CIA agent
Former kick boxing world champion
semi pro chess player at age 8
only drinks water with carbonated bubbles in it because that is what real G's do
Has a knife/machete in each room in his house 'just in case'
Can defeat any woman with his bare hands even if she got a knife
to smart to read to books
Sells online courses like Hustlers university (no book reading required) so beta males can become top G alpha males just like him
Doesn't trust women drivers
He will you pick you with just one hand by the titty and body slam your ass
risks smoking cigars to look mafia despite knowing the cancer risks
When he drinks a bottle of water (carbonated obviously) he always completes in at least 3 seconds because he can't be walking around with a bottle in his hands in case he have to grab a woman's ass or smack a dude out
He will smack his 16 year old son around and tell him to do push ups if he ever sees the motherfucka vaping

>Some of the stuff he says is true, but its also obvious stuff you should already know.
Self help/pickup artists summarised

All of this is true and can be verified.

I like him even more now knowing how much everyone seethes from him

He's a super wealthy guy who got famous by appearing on various podcasts and saying edgy shit that made progressive internet people share his videos around to say "look at how sexist this guy is!" which just backfired and made him more and more famous.
His basic message is "modern society tells you that men and women are equal, but the truth is they aren't. Men are better at some things, women are better at others and we should be embracing those differences rather than trying to force equality."
I agree with this message, however the way he gets this message across isn't through intelligent dialogue. He tries to talk really fast to come off as smart but it just makes him look autistic and cringe. He says stupid things to invalidate other people like "but what colour is your buggati" which just shows he is stubborn and uses his status as a crutch to win debates.
I think if it wasn't for the gay act he'd probably be an alright dude, but he is shooting himself in the foot by making so many people dismiss his message because of his attitude. His character seems deliberately crafted to appeal to teenage boys (and it works).
He's basically the tryhard thug version of jordan petersen, but takes the act way too far and is way too vulgar and rude which appeals to teenage boys but makes him hated by everyone else.

The world needs someone between the mature, educated nuance of jordan petersen and the energetic, youthful appeal of andrew tate. Someone that spreads this message of embracing the differences between the genders in a way that isn't seen as sexist, but also has a character that appeals to younger people.

>gangsta
"white"

Tate and his dick riding brother don't make rational people seethe, his "followers" do, the only people who comment on his antics are twitch streamers/youtubers who want to take advantage of his momentum to pump up their own numbers.
The delusion his pay-pigs have and how they ignore sound advice is what gets others angry.
Personally, watching retards and normies piss their money into a discord, I mean, a "Hustlerâ„¢ University", because they are too privileged to even work a regular job, and defend it, is just so fucking funny.

It's the same grift as Jordan Peterson, where he is advertised as the dangerous countercultural guy by mainstream media for the same reasons, which is that he tells you to learn Kung fu and tan your balls, rather than paying any attention to your society being destroyed.
The guy is dating Peterson's daughter, which is the final dead giveaway that they're the same controlled opposition business model.

People seethe because hes smarter then them and can knock them the fuck out theirs no other reasoning sorry

Attached: tate-laughing-flip-the-burgers.gif (640x360, 2.98M)

>Oink Oink pay-pig, why aren't you on the grind? Your Lambo isn't going to pick its own color

He also has/had this scam called "hustlers academy" where you paid like 50 bucks a month to get added to some cost where they encouraged each other to sick hos dick on social media

He's just s predator for young boys

Shame me all you want, nigger. But you can never crush my gansta soul.

>to smart to read
So, retard?

Yeah, me

>Someone that spreads this message of embracing the differences between the genders in a way that isn't seen as sexist
The feminist movement was started by a bunch of kikes. They will always call any form of masculinity sexist. By caring, you are playing their game.

Attached: 1651721053720.jpg (959x1280, 175.55K)