What kind of milk do you drink?

What kind of milk do you drink?
I went to get a gallon with a classmate (she was driving me) and she commented on how one shouldn't drink whole milk because it causes heart disease. She recommend 2% milk or almond milk.
Is she right or wrong? I want gains but I don't want long term problems from it.

Attached: 1662766464407499.jpg (1110x1303, 464.11K)

>listening to a woman
Whole milk is fine for you if you're white

i dont think its a good idea to drink milk in the usa

it is no longer natural milk
they add shit to it
hormone-disrupting shit

fpbp
also op, whole milk is just 4% milk

Usually skim
nigga even the organic shit has preservatives they don't tell you about you can do your best but unless you're locally sourcing everything you're fucked

bait, larp, faggot

firstly, almond milk is for women
if you can accept the calories associated with full fat then it doesn't matter, but reduced fat has lower calories and still retains taste and the valuable vitamins milk offers
unless you're an obese lard or have unlucky genetics already then whole milk is not going to be the deciding factor in developing an arterial disease

Attached: cow.png (271x236, 119.06K)

For me it's 1%

Will I make the same gain with skim as whole milk? Are the protein content the same??

Excellent taste my friend

Attached: 1656815693597.jpg (1440x3040, 1.3M)

>milk
never

no

simply read the labels for yourself

Just read the fucking label man Jesus Christ, do you not know how to read?
On the back you'll see the nutritional contents. See for yourself. Stop relying on other people. Grow up.

Whole milk is best milk. Your friend is a dumb broad.

Always whole milk, in fact I just had a delicious glass of whole milk for dinner (I'm cutting).
pic related

Attached: 1655905967479.png (284x649, 149.3K)

I think I got messed up taste buds because I can't taste the difference between skim and 2 percent milk, so I drink skim because of fewer calories

For me it's leche vacalin larga vida. 200 pesos for a liter, it comes in a tetrabrick package. Costs only 20 pesos more than la serenĂ­sima that comes in sachet, extremely worth it. Also what whey/protein do you buy? I'm getting suspicious about ena protein and their creatine is the only one that isn't fake that doesn't cost a fortune (looking at star nutrition) but it's still pretty expensive.

Also for cutting look into tregar products. Their white cheese (light) is really good and has insane macros, same for their ricotta (magra)

I didn't know Vacalin sold milk (yes I'm retarded), I've tried their dulce de leche and it's based. As for La Serenisima milk, I just love the taste, have you tried the green "organic" milk? It's great.
I just buy ENA cause Gold Standard products here are prohibitively expensive and I don't trust Star Nutrition.
I'll keep an eye out for tregar cheese and ricotta, I'll have to check the macros, thanks broludo see you at SportClub

Attached: 1637045591578.png (380x599, 104.55K)

Milk has more calories than soda, and it's all from fat. I finally got to less than 10% body fat when I stopped drinking milk and replaced it with water.

It's complicated.

Race is the first factor, some ethnicities are lactose intolerant, they probably shouldn't be drinking milk. However there's been studies recently regarding Mongolians and it turns out they have lactose intolerance but consume massive amounts of milk and are fine. However when they move away from Mongolia they find they can't drink milk anymore. Turns out the traditional Mongolian diet creates a gut microbiome that naturally breaks down lactose. So YMMV.

Second of all you have to consider where the milk is coming from. If it's not grass fed you probably shouldn't drink it. Not grass fed means the cows could be fed anything. You would assume that's not so bad but you would be wrong. There was a milk farm recently where it was discovered that the cows were being fed defective skittles from a candy factory in the next property over. Also there was a scandal in Canada recently with butter not melting properly. People demanded an answer from the dairy farms as to why the butter in grocery stores was taking forever to melt during cooking. It later came out that these farms had started feeding their cows palm oil runoff and that was causing the cows milk to be insanely dense and difficult to melt.

Third point is you shouldn't be drinking milk alternatives period. None of those things like nut milks or oat milks actually make milk. They make a disgusting watery slurry that needs to be mixed with emulsifiers to give it a milk like consistency. Then because that stuff tastes awful naturally it has to be mixed with tons of sugar and or chemical flavourings.

Ideal world you're drinking raw grass fed milk from a local farm you can trust (pasteurization kills off a lot of beneficial enzymes and probiotics). Next best option is a grass fed pasteurized whole milk from a local supplier. Beyond that I wouldn't bother would just go for butter and cheese instead when I'm in situations where the milk options are fugazi.

>have you tried the green "organic" milk
It's literally a scam lmao, don't buy it

You need to go to a vacalin store, they sell cheese at a decent price too. They don't just sell it anywhere

>whole milk is just 4% milk
What's the other 98%?

It's just the percentage of fat by volume

Water