Should I start training BJJ?

Should I start training BJJ?

Attached: IMG_7889.jpg (1000x667, 387.88K)

Idk maybe

Attached: roll.jpg (1760x2492, 1.25M)

let's see

No just do boxing, it's better for both self defense and cardio.
Please give sporty tomboy GF for sound advice rendered.

Attached: 1496619112079.webm (840x480, 2.77M)

judo looks cooler

>breaks your leg

Attached: f64e714879a411e646b869b0f0338f43.jpg (960x640, 80.98K)

Well that could have gone worse I guess.

Attached: dip confusion.webm (394x700, 2.13M)

roll

Attached: man.jpg (500x500, 51.81K)

Idk about self defense but I agree that ground techniques are not very good cardio. You're basically just lying down and pulling or pushing every once in a while.

If you do wrestling you'll be gassed in 2 minutes tops. BJJ rolling is generally more methodical and lazy. That's not a property of grappling, that's just bjj.

>boxing
>better for self defense
lol

I enjoy it and get a good workout

trips

Roll

Yes but wrestling is a better grappling foundation

Rollos

Pls innocent trad wife

Youre thinking like a sodabrain bro. Kick boxing is hella brutal but how long will it take you to be semi decent vs if you take boxing? pound for pound boxing all the way. good luck training for years and years only to be semi decent tho

Attached: 987654567.gif (290x189, 2.9M)

>$150/month
whats a cheapfag to do

My bjj gym is $200 a month. I guess you could do Judo

Do you have access to a high quality gym and coach? Yes.

You will train in an random mcdojo gym? No.

Ask me anything, I'm from Brazil.

quads

Yes. Rollin

T. Blue belt for the past five years, still love it. Boxing and Judo are fine but jiu jitsu still kills those guys once the fight is on the ground d unless there is a large skill differential (like a 20-year Judo black belt versus, say, me).

Jiu jitsu is also more fun. It is the only remotely effective combat sport other than Muay Thai that is not absolutely punishment on your body. Judo, boxing, wrestling all age you verrry fastR4

How often do you eat picanha?

Way too expensive meat cut to be bought often, I'm from south Brazil, the land of "real" brazillian churrasco, picanha is a piece wheres more common to eat in parties once a month, if there's one or in office gatherings after a soccer match.